Pointless thread...

T

TashaAndBump

But I just have to get this off my chest...

I want to be pregnant! NOW!!!

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Me too!!
..But i have 5 months to go before we start TTC. :(

Me too!!
..But i have 5 months to go before we start TTC. :(

:hugs: Why are you waiting?

I don't know when we will be TTC - I have to wait for this operation that I need, and I still haven't been contacted with a date so no idea how long that will be... :(

Things aren't helped by the fact that I had a chemical pregnancy last month and my sister has just announced that she is pregnant. I am happy for her but ashamed to admit that I am really quite jealous - If the eggy had implanted (or whatever it is that didn't go right) then I would be pregnant now, too! :hissy:

I just miss being pregnant lately, and I want another baby sooooo bad... I just feel so broody it is unreal! :(

Awh :hugs:
Hopefully your operation is soon then!

My husband & i decided to wait unitl April to TTC. He wants some more time before his life is surrounded around baby stuff! Haha.
Plus i need some time to lose a bit of weight. I saw my doctor today & she said losing about 20-25 pounds before i am pregnant would be good. She also said i need about 3 months to regulate my period before TTC, i am on the pill right now. So as of December 21st i will no longer be on the pill! :) So i'm counting down! But i'm SO excited! :wohoo:

:hugs: oh honey its so hard waiting, we too are waiting a least a year or two :hugs: hope the time passes quickly :hugs:

OMFG! My OH is really broody (as much as a man can be) and says he really wants a baby, but our position at the moment is stopping him. I asked him if he would actually think about it (cum inside me minus protection) and he said "I think about it everytime."

He also said he might do it for my birthday. Eg keep our TTC date of december next year, but do a random not trying, not preventing around my birthday. I'm just wanting a baby atm because I hate teens (stereotype)! OMFG! I just want to settle down so I don't have to be classed as going out getting pissed full of disease from one night stands, I can just be a mummy. :D And I can totally do it better than some of the mums I've seen recently...

He's broody. I'm broody. ARGHHHH!!!

I get really nervous when he seems to be about to do 'it' because I know I don't really want a baby right at this very moment...or our situation is going to screw us over and stop most of the enjoyment of being pregnant and having a baby....but at the same time... I'd really like him to. But for neither of us to regret it.

I was just looking at pics of my friends baby and Im like.. yeah.. number two now!!! I think we will try tonight ;)

I know how you all feel, we were WTTC until next year because I wanted to try a VBA2C. Then in July we felt the same way and decided no longer to use protection since I had no AF back yet due to BFing I figured it would take a while anyway and I might still end up not conceiving until a good time for it.
I hope you get your surgery date soon so you can begin TTC.
GL NightKD

I WANT TO TOOOOOooooooooo........:hissy::hissy:
:hugs: and lots of :hugs: to all who want but have to wait ...:hissy:

I want one now too but am also waiting until April. It is coming up fast but it is still soo far away. It is easy not to try right now because we are living with my parents (we are building and it is taking longer than we expected and we had already sold our other house). So living with them is a little bit of a mood killer but once we get into our new house (42 days :happydance:) It will be so hard waiting.

I'm also feeling the same. :hugs: to everyone currently feeling this way xx

I totally hear ya hun! :hugs: Concentrate on that beautiful little girl of yours and the time will speed on by! :hugs:

Me as well - I am having a really bad day today.:hissy:

I want, I want, I want.:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Why is it that some days you are so broody that you could cry with longing.

Summer/Autumn 2010 is so long away :hissy:

and relax

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back