Pokey morning eater

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
Elyse won't take a bottle first thing in the morning when she wakes up.

Occasionally she'll get up at 4am for a bottle then go back to bed until 8/9 but not always, and even if she does get up at that time without a bottle she has no interest in eating until about 10:30am or 11am.

Should I offer her solids in the morning to get her to eat sooner or just let her wait until that time to eat during the day?

She takes a 6oz bottle before bed around 8 and usually has 3-4oz before midnight when she gets up. She typically takes 6oz when she does eventually eat in the morning, but doesn't have a morning "solid" meal yet bc she won't take her silly bottle early enough!

Brianna just started doing this too. She absolutely refuses a bottle until around 10-1030 I did try to give her her morning solids earlier and it seemed to go ok. Not great but I think thats mainly cause she's not used to it yet. I'd probably start giving her a meal in the morning hun and maybe try giving her a bottle soon after?

It's so confusing because every menu sample/eating schedule for babies has BM/formula straight away in the morning! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->