Poking my head in

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
Just thought I'd wonder in here and say hi :hi:. We are going to try and have a brother or sister for Molly in 2011. Just enjoying her for a while while she is little. WTT has been on my mind lately though so having a nose around here if you dont mind. :flower:

Welcome! You're leaving it a little longer than us, we're looking at June 2010. I know what you mean about enjoying your girl for a while, we'll never have this time with just one baby again!

Welcome! I'm TTC in 2010, but there are lots of ladies around here waiting longer.

Hi, welcome to wtt :) Im hopeing for 2010 too but i think ill be here till 2011 if my oh changes his mind anymore :rofl: x

Welcome to WTT :D Hope to keep you company until you move over to TTC, I am trying about April 2010 but I'm sure I will still be popping in WTT and have a nosey hehe x

Hi embojet... Welcome. I know what you mean about wanting to enjoy one baby for a while longer, I am 35 already and the clock is most definitely ticking so trying when current baby is 1.

Hey hun you ok?
Hows gorgeous Molly?
When in 2011 do you think you will be trying, i am trying them too :happydance:
xx

:hi: it's very heart warming to see that Molly is doing well after being early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->