Police/Paramedics on my street

BabySeal

Mom of a Baby Boy!
Reaction score
I had just finished putting LO to sleep and went out to move the water sprinkler on my lawn to a different area for my poor dry grass and saw there were police all up and down my road.

I live next door to a house for individuals with MR and other developmental disabilities. There is another house 3 away that is the same, however I NEVER saw anyone come in or out of it... even when I wasn't working and was home all day! I think one time I saw someone sitting on the front step and thought it was so odd because the house is always empty.

Well I guess they had some problems there and had to take that person to the hospital. He was SO combative and yelling/screaming, it took 4 people to get him to the ambulance! I feel so bad for that poor guy, even though he was acting out in whatever way which prompted the police being called by his caretakers... he must be scared!

I used to work doing the same thing, homes in the community like this so I can empathize with the caretaker who must have been terrified, and the individual who probably felt so out of control of his actions/thoughts/ whatever the case may have been.

I hope everything clears up for them soon, and it is back to normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->