poll for 2nd triers

passengerrach

mummy to kai
Reaction score
all of u who have recently had scans and found out the sex just wondering the ratio coz it seems soooo many ppl r having boys just a general wondering let us no what ur having also put down if ur STAYING team yellow if you havnt found out yet then dont vote until you know

Woah team yellow! Well considering there are tuns of members in my stage in 2nd tri its bound to happen though. I wonder what this poll will look like later on tonight for pink and blue.

Ye but is that yellow votes for ppl wanting to stay yellow or ppl who don't know yet and are waiting to find out. Cos rly it should just be ppl that have found out cos later on they'll vote again??? no?? maybe?? is that right lol. x

yeh its just for ppl that r staying team yellow not ppl who r finding out but dont know yet. i know atm no team blue have come forward lol

Kk good to know! :D Woah team yellow! You all got guts. I am too weak for that hahaha

I'm interested in these results too. I'm staying team yellow but it'll be cool to see if there are any distinguishable patterns! All the March ladies who've found out already are expecting boys and I noticed the two "pink" ladies above are both around 24 weeks.

I've voted team yellow as I am not having a scan for over 3 weeks and want to join in hehehehe

Im with you Rach as you know hun . Whoooooooo on our princes . I agree iam shocked at results so far , As everyone has come home lately saying there having a boy ! . xxx .

It's surprising how many yellows there are, although peeps like Logie (points accusing finger) will scew the results! :rofl: it usually feels like we're massively outnumbered.

I'm sure there are a lot more boys than girls though, going by the tickers. There are still a lot of people who haven't answered the poll with what they're having... taps foot impatiently :rofl:

i know come forward all 2nd triers lol i know there are more blue bumps than that lol

I just looked as couldnt believe there is not many blue votes and found excluding me and rach 4 posts of lovely blue announcments , Then add on me and rach . So i think people need to voteeeee for our blues lol . xx .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->