Poll for Possible 09 Meet

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Here's a list of cities kinda centralish in the country of where we may/may not go for the 09 meet.

Please select where you think is best and then reply in thread as to why you think this is best and pros/cons

Thanks

xxx

I said Leicester only because its so close to me
But in all honesty, i'd do either Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham or Derby

I am no where near any... how about a south location?

I'm nowhere near the south of the country either. Just looking at a kinda central location for this one to see how many people will be willing to plan in advance and make provisions to travel a bit. I know i will have to travel about 3-4 hours to get there. But wouldn't really want to go any further South as i'm not a keen driver.

Maybe someone else can arrange a Meet more South?

Bloody northerners :rofl: only messing. I would have to do a bus boat and the trains and would have to be a time when the boys are at their mums or it would be too hectic for us. Either that or we can send em a postcard eh emma?

oh BTW im thick....what town is most southern out of those so i can do the poll?

Oooh id love to come if its around the Midlands area !!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I said Leicester only because its so close to me
But in all honesty, i'd do either Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham or Derby

I'm the same as luvbunsazzle. I live in Leicester, but anywhere close will do.

I voted Derby, only because i could pick out of Leicester, Notts or Derby lol

But i deffo think one of those three would be best as its the most central for some of the girls further south so would mean they could take part too!!

i live in birmingham so voted there..

i could do nottingham also maybe leicester they are about 1.5/2 hours away so i could cope with tht

h x

i said birmingham as it is a little closer for me x

voted Leicester but then again there aren't many good campsites or anything like that around here so may need to be somewhere else?

is it possible to vote more than once? or to have a poll where you could?

(organising this could be a nightmare amy ;)

oh BTW im thick....what town is most southern out of those so i can do the poll?

:rofl: Birmingham is closest

I voted Birmingham but don't mind the drive to Nottingham (used to live there and I still go up there sometimes), and Leicester and Derby aren't too far from there so could easily get there

BTW we're on the way up north for you very southern people if anyone wants to stay here for a night first and travel up together...wouldn't make a huge difference to the journey but might break it up a bit! x

:rofl: Birmingham is closest

I voted Birmingham but don't mind the drive to Nottingham (used to live there and I still go up there sometimes), and Leicester and Derby aren't too far from there so could easily get there

Stop voting birmingham, its the furthest away from me. Seriously its like 200 miles :rofl:

No really, thats why i'm planning it now to save up me pennies for petrol and overnight stay! Just hope i'm not the only one who turns up!

Anyone any ideas what there is to do in birmingham for families?

xxx

Im thinking we should hire a coach now for the southerners!wouldnt have to drive and probably cheaper! Not that i drive or own a car! and im phobic of trains.....GREAT! Stupid place to live! ARGH

I voted Manchester coz it's middle of the country so fair distance from everyone (i think) there's tons to do aswell inc the wheel (rip off of London Eye). Grace and i travel all over the country to family and friends so we'd come for the day by train so as long as journey doesn't take longer than a few hours me and Grace will travel most places x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->