Poll for Possible 09 Meet

I voted Leicester cause it's where I live lol but seriously, Brum would be fine for me as well

I Voted Sheffield , Because i think its closest to me lol I havent a clue really but an incline its closest . xxx .

Im thinking we should hire a coach now for the southerners!wouldnt have to drive and probably cheaper! Not that i drive or own a car! and im phobic of trains.....GREAT! Stupid place to live! ARGH

Lol good idea! i could drive you up! but i am not going any further than leicester.

I opted for Brum as it's where I'm based and I don't drive:-(

Manchester and Birmingham are very close now. Any one got any pros and cons of the two?

xxx

When I'm in England, then Stoke or Birmingham as its closer to my mums

i voted manchester because tbh its the only one i know thats close to me, havent really got no idea where the rest are haha *thick*

xxx

Well, thought i better check back here
manchester seems to be winning, any advance?

I said Leicester only because its so close to me
But in all honesty, i'd do either Leicester, Birmingham, Nottingham or Derby

Im the same as luvbunsazzle live in leicester but dont mind travelling to birmingham, nottingham or derby x

ooh i only just seen this, voted sheffield, as very close to me.

I've voted Birmingham as I live in Worcestershire, could possibly get to other Midlands locations but don't drive so could be tricky

I voted sheffield... because I know how to get there!!! :rofl:

Amy I drove to Birmingham In October to go to the National Wedding show and it took me 3.5 hours, maily motorway so it wasnt all that bad...

But it did cost me a full tank of diesel thee & back

x

I voted Brum as I live here but could do areas in the mids

I says Liverpool (although it's not on there :p)
Haha I voted Manchester, although I'd rather not get shot at x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->