Poll How many babies am I cooking?

wannabeprego

Mom to 3, FET cycle 10/2023 is a BFP!
Reaction score
I transferred 3 three day embryos and I got my BFP about 5 or 6 days after transfer! At 5 days my HPT's went from super faint in the morning to darker by afternoon (so it could of been the trigger shot still) , so I think it was a BFP by 5 days but I wasn't 100% sure it was a BFP until 6 days after the transfer! Here is a picture of my 3 embryos and my most recent BFP from today at 8 days past a 3 day transfer! :thumbup: BW is this Friday and I will post the results so this might give a better clue of course, so you may want to wait until than! :haha::winkwink:

3 trans embryos jpg crop.jpg

8 days past 3 day transfer all.jpg

Poll How many babies am I cooking?

Pick your answer up above at the top of the post! :thumbup:

BW is tomorrow, so I will update this thread with the results and i will also cast my vote tomorrow!!!! Wish me luck!!!! :thumbup:

My HCG is 189.8!!!!!!!! Progesteone is about 60!!!! OMG girls!!! I think it is twins again!!! My first beta with the twins was a few days later and was 203, so this is high!!! OMG!!! My DH is going to pass out when I tell him these numbers!!!!!:wacko::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok so I am voting twins!!!! :thumbup: First scan won't be until 7 to 8 weeks so it is going to be a long wait! LOL!!!:wacko::wacko: Wish me luck!:thumbup:

Congratulations! :yipee: I voted twins. How cool would triplets be though!!

Congratulations! :yipee: I voted twins. How cool would triplets be though!!

Thanks for voting!!! :thumbup: I am thinking twins also based on my HCG numbers! I could handle twins, but triplets would make me really nervous!!! LOL!!! My DH would pass out if it was 3!!! LOL!!! Have a good weekend!:flower:

I vote triplets!! (:)hi: I've been a silent stalker of yours for a few years now :blush:))

I vote triplets!! (:)hi: I've been a silent stalker of yours for a few years now :blush:))

Thanks for voting!!! :flower: Wow, 3 would be pretty crazy!! LOL!!! Well time will tell!!! I most likely will have to wait for a scan at 7 or 8 weeks. Wish me luck! :thumbup:

Another silent stalker here too. I'm voting twins!!

I'm voting twins! At first I was going to say one, but I forgot you transfered three! Haha

THANKS FOR VOTING EVERYONE!! I can't wait to find out how many there really are with my first ultrasound. Hopefully time will go by really fast for me!! :thumbup:

I'm voting twins! But, I haven't seen triplets on here in a while..... :haha:

What an amazing photo of the little embryos :) hope the wait goes quickly for you

Thanks for voting girls!!:hugs: I hope you girls had a wonderful weekend!!!! :flower:

Thanks again for voting girls!!! :flower:

13 days past a 3 day transfer...

BW results are as follows from this morning!
-HCG: 645.3
-estrogen: 1,784.12
-progesterone: in the 60's

Everything looks great!!! :happydance::happydance::thumbup: I am really glad because I was starting to get paranoid since I didn't have many symptoms today, so of course I took some
HPT's before I got my BW results back this afternoon! All of my tests have lines that are as dark as the control line today!! :thumbup:

Monday 13 days past transfer all tests.jpg

So the RE wants me to go in for a US next wednesday 11/02 for US and BW again!! So Looks like we will find out how many babies I am cooking a lot sooner than I originally thought!!! LOL!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am really excited about finding out, but the nurse warned me that I might not see heart beats yet since it is still early. In a way I am gladI will find out how many, but in other ways I think I would rather wait until at least 6 weeks and see heart beat so I don't get worried if I don't see the heart beat yet, it will just make me worry and obsess until the next US probably!!! :wacko::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->