POLL- if you used preseed or conceive plus, what gender did you have/are having?

cnsweeney

Reaction score
I've been doing a few polls lately to see if certain things do in fact sway pink or blue :) all responses are appreciated !

So we are pregnant with a boy this time around, but we used preseed last time we were TTC (not this time; surprise baby!) and she was a girl.

I used Conceive Plus with my first and had a girl :pink:

Used conceive plus last time and got a boy. Used it again this time, although more sparingly. I'll update in a week what we've got!

Used preseed with my first two and both girls. Nothing this time and another girl!

I used preseed with both DS's and this time I used conceive+ and it's apparently a girl :flower:

Well this is interesting ! I was certain I would have more boys than girls considering all the other forums I read were like 80/20 boy to girl . We will see how this goes as we get more responses ! :) thank you everyone for your input !

I used conceive plus both times; girl then boy.

Ive been curious about this. Oddly tho the responses are mostly girl the poll is leaning boys!

Ive been curious about this. Oddly tho the responses are mostly girl the poll is leaning boys!

I think you misread the poll because the girl bar is blue . Throws me off every time . Haha
I'm kind of disappointed because every time I research something that I swear has a sway effect , I do my own polls here (because I love b&b!) & it's always totally opposite ! Haha

Used conceive plus with all three boy, girl, and now another boy :)

I used preseed with my first two babies and they were both boys. With this pregnancy I was hoping for a girl and heard that rephresh can sway girl, so we used that and are indeed having a girl.

I used conceive plus and we are having a girl!

Used preseed 3 times and had 3 boys. Never used conceive plus. Used sylk 2 times and had 2 girls.

We used conceived plus and got our son the first time and the second time our daughter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->