poll, what genders have you concieved?

ricschick

Proud mummy of 6!
Reaction score
im very interested to see if families mostly have one gender as we maybe ttc soon and were hoping it maybe a boy is it possible that some families can only produce one sex?

My family and OH family has the same pattern so far, each set of parents has Girl Boy Girl.
The exception to this is us who have Girl and Boy and not planning anymore and my sister who has four and that goes girl boy girl girl.

My friend however has a family full of boys and she was the last girl born 30yrs ago!!

some couples do have lots of one gender, no matter how hard they try for one of the opposite. i think it's down to the man's swimmers - apparently some men produce way more healthy sperm of one particular gender, and so will tend to produce far more babies of thet gender. It's all the man's fault (but the woman will probably get the blame!!!)

It all depends when you have sex i your cycle and what the ph level is in the womans vagina.

well i ve heard of enough women that looked exactly for that to no avail..xD

Girls run in the family on my dads side. I have 16 girl cousins all from dads side and no boys! and then my cousin just had a baby girl lol

so am i just wishful thinking that we will be able to have a boy? although jeremy kyle has 3 girls and 1 boy!:rofl:

I think I am destined to have nothing but little boys!

It will be interesting with me- I am naturally of a siblinghood that was only girls(alhough I didnt grow up with them) and my OH has only brothers ^^

I have 2 girls, and I'm thinking I'll be having another girl in the future. I'd like a boy though, but I think Dh only makes girls :lol:

There are very few boys born into my extended family. We are mostly girls. All the boys are on the younger side though... strange. Never really thought about the ages before now...:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->