Poll - When did you wean and were you breast feeding or Formula feeding your baby?

helent1983

Reaction score
I am just interested to know whether it makes any difference? :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing the results. I remember someone did a similar poll a while ago and it was really interesting to see that the breastfeeders actually weaned later than the formula feeders on average! I found that fascinating considering that breastmilk is less "filling" than formula and a hungry baby is one of the reasons often given for earlier weaning.

Is this were "you" BF/FF or did we FF/BF our children?

luca was ff and started weaning just after 6 mths. hes almost 9 mths now and the weaning still isnt going real well :cry:

I started two weeks before she turned 6 months and she is breastfed. :thumbup:

I only voted for my youngest...which we introduced at 6mo but he didn't eat until 9mo and he was breastfed.

I BF and started BLW VERY slowly from 5.5months coz he kept swiping food but I was only happy doing this as I was fairly certain he wouldn't take much before 6-6.5months. If I'd chosen TW I would have waited a little longer as I wouldn't want to risk feeding him toomuch before he was ready.

luca was ff and started weaning just after 6 mths. hes almost 9 mths now and the weaning still isnt going real well :cry:

I am sorry to hear it is not going well babe! :hugs: What seems to be going wrong?

x

I BF and weaned at 5 months 1 week

FF and started offering food (BLW) at 6 months, but no food eaten until 7 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->