Poll Which Boys name is better

Like both but Edward goes musch much better with Alice. Elijah seems like more of an american style name. Edward Elijah?

Eli was a name I was considering also for my boy, it's beautiful. Edward - will always be Twilight now lol there will probably be a lot of boys in his class at school named Edward etc.

(Sidenote, Ezra is also on my list lol)

I like Elijah.

Personal opinion of course but to me (as a non twilight fan) Edward will always be an old man name. Ted even more so. (Sorry no offence!) And as pp says Twilight character names will probably be quite popular in his age group.

I prefer one of the names you have discounted - Ezra. However, of the 2 choices you have given it would be Elijah.

I love Elijah, it's top of my list if we have a second boy, dh not so keen though :-(
Edward and Alice, that's too much twilight for me!

I like Alice and Edward best, but the Twilight thing really puts me off of it, so I'd probably choose Eli instead. Although if you are going to call him Ted anyway, have you thought about using Theodore?

I like Edward/Ted best (I have a Ted myself) but people will probably think you've gone for a twilight theme (bloody Twilight! :haha:).

How about Edmund or Theodore, nn Ted?

I much prefer Edward out of those two, I think it's goes much nicer with Alice too. Why did you discount Matthew though, as I think that goes with Alice the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->