Polpys

Dani88

Reaction score
So I just went up for CD3 bloodwork and ultrasound this morning to start my 2nd Donor IUI cycle (my DH has no sperm) and the nurse told me I am probably going to have to cancel this cycle. I had a sonohystergram done in July and they found 3 or 4 small tiny polyps. The doctor who did the procedure said they may want to have them removed before I do IUI, but the doctor at the clinic I did my first IUI at gave me the go ahead to do it as they were so small he didn't think it would effect my chances. Now the nurse thinks they may have grown since July and that I should have another sonohystergram next week to check if they are there and if they are schedule me in to have them removed before doing my 2nd IUI.... all the being said, she said I should still take Femara starting today incase we do end up going forward. I am really not too sure what to think about all of this and I am a little disappointed. Do Polyps disappear on their own by chance? The lady who did my ultrasound this morning didn't see any, but I guess a sono would be more inclusive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->