poly something or another....to much water.

MomPepperdine

Reaction score
at my last app (3 weeks ago) i was measuring 2 weeks a head so we did an ultrasound this app (30 weeks) well he's just on track buuuuut i have a TON of extra water. i had my GD test at the last app and that came back just fine and when they did the tape on my belly i was measuring 4 weeks ahead! waaaa! never had this prob b4 and i cant remember what its called poly something. dr isn't very worried but said it can cause my waters to break early (stressful for me since we live over an hr away and last baby was so fast) and will cause me to be extra painful during the rest of the pregnancy so that explains a lot as well. so ladies. do any of you have this and can give me more info on it?

thanks so much!

I've got this, I'm measuring a week and a half ahead by scans and have 22.2 on the aniotic fluid index. My bump is huge, but don't know how big bump is as not seen midwife since 30 weeks! The consultant never mentioned anything about its implications in labour. But I have to go by my due date or they will do a c-sec.

Is the cs cuase of the poly?the only thing the dr seemed worried about at all was wsters breaking early and she didn't seem that worried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->