polyhydraminous big baby that was that

hungary97

Reaction score
Will write up the long full version but after a week in an out of hospital and being diagnosed with polyhydraminous I gave birth under an elective c section to a 10lb 6 boy called Harrison Lloyd on 17 April. So glad that I lost it and requested the c section (they had started to induce me on 16) as it turned out my 2/5 engaged boy had flipped through to transverse with his hands on hia head. x

Wowww congratulations ... Glad things went well and your little fella is here safe and sound. Ive been diagnosed with poly too and a scan today just shows that my little fella is big hes 7lb2oz today. Being induced at 38 weeks. Congrats again xx

Will write up the long full version but after a week in an out of hospital and being diagnosed with polyhydraminous I gave birth under an elective c section to a 10lb 6 boy called Harrison Lloyd on 17 April. So glad that I lost it and requested the c section (they had started to induce me on 16) as it turned out my 2/5 engaged boy had flipped through to transverse with his hands on hia head. x

Congratulations! I also have poly and am being induced at 38 weeks. We're you induced early or did you make it to your due date? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->