Polymenorrhea

AidensMama

Mom of 1 TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I have been TTC for over a year now, since my Mirena IUD was removed in August 2012.

I have been charting my temps and CM consistently for a few cycles now, but have been keeping track of spotting, CD, BD'ing timing and periods since I had the IUD out.

I've noticed that I am having AF every 15-20 days. At first I thought I was having really irregular cycles between 15 and 40 + days with ovulation spotting or random breakthrough bleeding, but after a second 16 day cycle this month and temps that appeared like I ovulated on cd 11 but no OPK to confirm, I realized that all those "long cycles" with spotting or random bleeding were likely short cycles with super LIGHT periods in between. With such short cycle continuously it's difficult to know if I'm ovulating without OPK's so definitely starting those EARLY this cycle. (Today is a new CD1, which spurred the realization) I have an appt with my GP in ten days and will be having bloods done to check my thyroid and plan to discuss the short cycles, as well as hormones, have a smear and will likely end up making an appt with my OBGYN as well.

Just wondering if any other ladies have really short cycles, an-ovulation or not, have gone on to get BFP's or could offer any other insight, experience or advice and opinions on this problem of having "too many periods" or short cycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->