Poo stains

Hanna

Reaction score
I have had quite a few bad stains on my totsbot easyfit and BG AIO. I can't get rid of them. the easyfit is worse. really brown (sorry if tmi). I can live with the one on BG. I was at 60 with a pre-rinse with a bit of Persil or soap nuts.
Any suggestions. I am gutted as I only bought the easyfit a month ago.

What temp do you wash on? Have you tried sunning it out? Or using a vanish bar? I get some stains but they normally sun out or i vanish them and they go!!

If I have any stains after a wash normally some sun clears them right up! I just put out on the line or in the window and a few hrs later when I get them the stains are gone.
Also before I pail em I blast them with the shower on the coldest setting as nt to set the stains in more then when I wash them I rinse first then do a big wash on 40 n when they come out most stains are gone or really faded :)

Sun works wonders though :) x

What temp do you wash on? Have you tried sunning it out? Or using a vanish bar? I get some stains but they normally sun out or i vanish them and they go!!

can you use normal vanish in the wash(powder form) if you do an occassional strip wash to get rid of build up?

I wash at 60. I tried the sun but it didn't work. I will try vanish.

can you use normal vanish in the wash(powder form) if you do an occassional strip wash to get rid of build up?

absolutely nothing with oxy action in it! it will eat the elastic and the PUL, just a vanish stick but thats a lot of faff :haha:

to the OP: if the sun didnt work, are you sure its poo stains? the sun always always works hun

and a cold rinse before the wash helps as heat sets stains :flower:

I wash at 60. I tried the sun but it didn't work. I will try vanish.

Maybe try leave them out in sun longer Hun maybe they are just a little to set in so need an extra few hrs , I normally wash my nappies in the morn first thing so then they can be hung out or in a window if weather is bad all day, stains are always gone by the time I bring em in.

if that doesn't help I'm not really sure, hopefully someone else will have been through the same n will have a solution x

yeah i doubt the vanish will remove set in stains that the sun cant tbh :hugs:

I let them out all day today. and did a rinse before the wash... it is definitely poo.
oh dear it is not looking great then.... :-((((

Are you putting them in the sun wet? I know that I haven't had any issues with my Easy Fits staining.

Try soaking them overnight in Ecover laundry bleach. It won't bleach the colours, just the stains, and if you leave it a good long time, it will even remove set in red wine stains! It's far cheaper than Vanish as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->