Pooh Help

luvbunsazzle

Mummy to Rosie
Reaction score
Rosie has had runny pooh now for a couple of weeks.
It first started whenever she had a bottle she would do a big pooh after, then this last week it seemed to have been improving, only going once, i phoned the hv last week, she said as it seems to be improving not to worry. Anyway i had hv again on Tues and brought it up, that yes it was still runny, but only once a day, she said it seems as if Rosie is teething, as she has other symptoms and she thinks her bottom teeth are on the move.

But then yesterday, she did an enormous runny pooh, exploding out the sides of her nappy, and she did it again this morning.

Surely this isn't normal?

She is'nt being sick with it, it's normal colour, and she is still a contented little baby, but im just worrying that she shouldnt be doing such big amount of pooh, that is on the runny side?

Chloe's went like that when her teeth started moving. I wouldnt worry too much if she's happy and not showing any signs of illness. Just keep an eye on it- we actually took Chloe to the drs about it when she was Rosies age and he told us its quite normal for babies to go through a 'pooey' stage. I dont know why it would be.

Sorry I'm rambling now, but I dont think its anything to panic about!

hi
My son is two and has very runny poos about 3 or 4 times a day and has done since about 3 months old :(. we have been back and forth to the doctors but all they can suggest is possibly a food intolerance - which isnt much help because we cant find any pattern to what hes been eating since its just EVERY poo that is like this not just one or two!

I wouldnt worry too much about it my son hasnt seemed to suffer at all (apart from a very very sore nappy rash which we have cream stuff for). Only thing is we had to be careful when he was a baby to make sure he didnt get dehydrated.

sophie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"