Poor Jack

Yvonne

Reaction score
Got up with him this morning and he has a few lumpy bits on his head, just left it.
Started to bath him to get him ready for my nephews party and noticed he had a blister on his head, ike a burns blister :? Thoght he just had a spot and carried on, went to get myself showered while Andy was watching the kids and when i came down i noticed he had another 4 :shock:

Huge lumps that look like like they are filled with puss :sick:

then wiped his face and noticed they were on his neck and near his ears- i knew straight away they were not chicken pox as they weren't spots with heads on they were puss filled lumps. :(

Got him in to the 24 hr em docs and they said it is MOLOSCUM :(

Apparently it is a form of warts that comes up when they have had a viral infection, they are contagious if touched and if you bath him with someone else I.e Amy :roll: but not carried in the air- he had croup a few weeks back so they reckon that triggered it

They look awful :( they can last for 9 months to so he has these horrible lumps on his head- poor mite he has about 10 now

Aww hun what a shame. ive never heard of it before. Hope he is ok, and that Amy doesn't catch it. xxxx

Awww poor little man :( , big hugs to him xxx

i feel really dirty now- i know it is not caused by that and we are not dirty, but when i looked it up on the net most of the pages said it was an STD and a form of genital warts :shock:

It is a different type but it just sounds so dirty and horrible, they don't look great either :(

Yvonne can u take a pic of it? poor Jack, and everyone knows u r not dirty! (Maybe in the bedroom tho :lol: )

Aww Yvonne, don't feel like that hun. Most warts are caused by the same virus, I mean I get coldsores occasionally and that is a form of herpes, just a different type.

Hope Jack gets better soon, big hugs xx

aww poor jack :(

My SIL daughter had a rash like tiny red pussy blisters and they were all over her legs and back and on her forehead and she got an anti biotic from the doc and within 2 days they were all gone :)

hope hes better soon hun
xxxxxxx

Its not red in anyway, they are yellow lumps.

I can't get one of Jacks now cos he is in bed but i will find a pic of them off the net.
I feel so sorry for him though, they must be itchy :(

Awwww, poor little love. :(

The good thing is that he isn't old enough for school and ridicule from other kids yet Yvonne. They'll be long gone by then.

aww bless him :(

hope he gets over it quickly

xx

aww poor thing they sound auful, Iv never heard of it before either, did the doc give him anything for it ? Hope they go soon.

He got nothing for them, he woke up this morning and he is covered in spots from head to toe, he isn't eating very much at all.

Poor mite, they are on his face now to, they are coming out and covering him like chicken pox but they are alot bigger spots.

Would u consider taking him to the out of hours for a second opinion hun? Poor wee Jack, Big hugs to him xxx

Aww hunni wat a shame on the poor little one. Hope he is better soon hun. Cant believe they never give u anything for them. (tpical of them aint it).

xx

Hey hun, sorry to hear about jack, hope he makes a speedy recovery bless him, :hugs:
I dont know anything about Moloscum so dont know what to advice :? dont be afraid to go back to the docs though if you're worried.

aww hun i hope he gets better soon, but you thought the doc would of given you something for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->