Poor wee man!

taylors-mummy

Reaction score
He's been asleep since 7, I came to bed about 11 and thought I could smell him but thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me but checked him and he had pooed! So had to lift him and change him bless, he went straight back to sleep aswell! Hope he hadn't been lying like that for long! His bottom didn't look sore so I wouldn't of thought he has been. But my god is he cute when he is half sleeping! Giggling away at me :)

aww , they are just too cute when they are half asleep/just woken up!!

Izzy never poos in bed at night - its strange I don't really know how she does it, but if she hasn't pooed all day I still expect one by morning - but never...then normally that first nappy gets it!!!

leyla never used to but lately she has done loads, thankfully they arent teething poos anymore so they dont hurt her bum, and she sleeps alright through them :shrug: i do change her if i click on but usually i dont find them till the morning :blush:

x

Taylor doesn't normally either! Used to be in the morning, then it was the afternoon, then yesterday - NOTHING! And now I think we have a morning one again! The joys!

When I first put him in cloth though he done about 3 a day! *Rage* LMAO!!

Ellie, not only are out due dates so close but your DD is about the same age as Taylor as well, just a couple weeks older! Was she early or late? We might of had the same due date then too ;) Taylor was exactly a week over, he was due on the 6th February 2009!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->