Pop-in help

T

tiggercats

I have 3 dreami dri pop-ins and the night boosters, I've been trying the pop-ins without the boosters in the day just to check they fit well and don't gape (and therefore leak). I use them with a disposable liner and even after only 2 or 3 hours when I change LO his skin is very damp/wet (even if the nappy not soaked much) :cry: Obviously I don't want to put him in them at night if his skin will end up damp all night. I think I've tried fleece liners as well but my brain is all woolly :dohh:

Anyone got any ideas of what I can do to fix this? I bought them with the intention of switching to full time cloth, but I don't want LO to be uncomfortable at night.

It's because the pop-ins themselves don't have any kind of stay dry layer in them, there's nothing to keep wetness away from LO's skin. A fleece liner will work though and as long as the nappy doesn't become over-full, LO will stay feeling dry.

I agree with the above, Popin are our staple night nappies and we usually line them with fleece but due to ikky diareah cos of teething we have temporarily switched to flushable liners!

sorry to hijack your thread but i have just got my night booster, made it up ready abd i really dont see how its going to fit! louie is abpit 18-19lbs so not massive and with it not snapped down im looking at it thinking how the hell is that going to fit!
i thought it would be a good night nappy from reviews but i really am sceptical

The trouble with mega boosting is that it often does distort the fit. Put a wool wrap or longies over the top for night time, and that should cope with any miror leaks, although of course a full flood will come through anything!

Alice is around 24lbs and fits the pop ins with the night time inserts. They are very bulky, but I just make sure there's nothing poking through the leg gusset and they are fine. I always use fleece liners at night for dryness.

i will give it a go tomorrow night (trying a WNNN tonight) and hopefully it will fit! will pop a soaker over the top too though for peace of mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->