Pop-In Nappies

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
We decided a while ago that we are going to use the close-parent pop-in nappies for night time and I have been holding off getting them until the baby show. But now I have just noticed that they have bought out a V3.

As we are just using them at night will the V2 be okay (plus they are reduced online) or shall I get the V3 and hold off until the show and hope they have an offer on?

I bought 3 pop ins for night time..but bought them preloved..I think the v3 would be just as good...

As far as I can tell, the V3 is only available in the microfibre (dream dri) version, so if you wanted bamboo you'll have to get the V2 anyway.

If you were considering the dream dri, I'd probably get one of each to compare and also to check that they work for you. I found them good but others don't like them - I'd say for ANY nappy, to try one or two before you buy more. Just going from online pictures, I think the V3 looks better than the dream dri V2. It is apparently trimmer when it's snapped down small (which is great because they can be huge on younger babies) and I love the minkee inner. The V2 has a stay dry layer but it wasn't particularly nice so I always used a fleece liner. With the minkee you wouldn't need to do that.

oohh sounds good to comparisons..i might try buying a v3 at the babyshow just for comparison

I have 4 x v2s and love them but not tried v3 which are prob even better x

The v3 are wayyy better. The v3 are dream dris but not the microfibre ones they are minkee instead.

They dry quicker and stay uber soft too. There was a women selling some on cnt - she has two left. Will dig out the link. They were new too and she sold me 3 for £27 so total bargain! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->