pop up ad x 2 Updated with same ad (12/11)

this is happening on my mac it is the dunkin donuts ad, it opens every time i accidentally scroll over it. i don't know how to take a screen shot, but its driving me nuts! and i have an awful aversion to coffee right now haha

I have a screen shot of it (from Mac) on the first post so no worries.

Wobbles sorry to be a pain but the Express ad is back. It is also actually at the bottom of this thread when I came to it. I have attached two screen shots. One of the video playing and the other at the bottom of this thread. Usually it is on the right hand side of the screen. If there is anything else I can do please let me know. Thank you. :flower:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-11 at 9.26.06 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-12-11 at 9.26.06 PM.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Screen Shot 2012-12-11 at 9.28.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-12-11 at 9.28.07 PM.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
Could you let me know what the ad is doing?
Is the sound enabled automatically?
Can you close the pop up?
Is it causing disruption in any way (sound, multiple times, can't close, etc)

Screen shot is really helpful for me to pass on, thank you :D

Not a problem :)

I noticed for a few days that the ad would somehow just randomly pop up even if it wasn't on the screen. I thought I was crazy except it happened like 5 times over a few days.

When the ad accidentally gets scrolled over it opens up with a full screen video just like before. It does have sound and it is quite shocking if you are not expecting it. The sound does come on automatically. I am able to close the ad without any issues. The disruption would be the sound, having it appear out of nowhere :)wacko:) and it coming up multiple times.

Thank you

Thank you for confirming this for me.

I have sent your feedback to the ad team.

Wobbles sorry to be a pain but the Express ad is back. It is also actually at the bottom of this thread when I came to it. I have attached two screen shots. One of the video playing and the other at the bottom of this thread. Usually it is on the right hand side of the screen. If there is anything else I can do please let me know. Thank you. :flower:
The team are trying to locate this ad. Could you let me know if you are using a PC or a mac and what browser you are using (also version if known)?

:D

I'm on a Mac and using safari running on Mountain Lion.

I hope thats what you are looking for. Thanks for working on it. :)

I've had an update that the sound problems should be fixed. Let me know if you have any further problems and thank you for your help :D

I just had it pop up again at random. It's so weird because the ad isn't even on the screen. It just shows up. :shrug: The sound is fixed though so thats a plus. Thank you.

The ad is within the banner above I believe and will open up if you mouse rolls over it. At least this is what I believe and how the UK ads work (I can't see your specific ad due to location).

If members have more feedback I will of course pass that on for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->