Pop up travel cot?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-Samsonite-Pop-Up-Travel-Cot-PINK_W0QQitemZ350019200886

Anyone got one?

Im considering one because I don't drive I can't take a moses or big travel cot with me. Thought about this as I want to go stay with Aunt and I'm not comfortable co-sleeping really!

I was looking at one but they don't really last long if baby grows quick ...

compact fold up travel cot maybe?

xxx

Ours lasted Jade til she was 3!! She used it tons as we were always travelling at the time, I admit at 3 she was sleeping diagonally, but it was fine and we certainly got our uses out of it!

We just bought one for Alfie, I can't think what make it is, but is was only £25-£35 and it is ace, he is sleeping in it of a night til his room is finally sorted! And I know it will get tons of use as now he can get about, it is handy to pop him in downstairs, whilst I prepare dinner or something similar, I know he will be safe in their whilst I am out the room! As for sleeping, he sleeps like a log in it :)

I think they are worth every penny! x

EDIT: hahaha couldn't get the link open, but now it is, I know you can get them that go up to a toddlers age as we looked at these, they do come in different sizes. I was talking about a proper travel cot, which thinking about it you have! x

What ones do you have Tam?

Oh & I do have a travel cot but can't manage that pram and over night bags on my own on public transport :D

We bought this https://www.mamasandpapas.co.uk/product-427168900/type-i/ the other week in preparation of our lo arriving as we have a holiday planned for September. It really does fold up into a small bag although we've not been brave enough to open it at home yet incase we cant get it folded back up again, lol!

Nice - Good price too including P&P

Thanks for that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"