• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pop ups on iPhone (merged other threads related to the same problem).

Wow wasn't expecting this response but glad it's not just me!

I'm still getting it. Using iPhone 4 and safari.

And now it's back! Nice for the 5 mins it lasted :(

Hi there!

Last few days whenever I try to access BnB on my Android Samsung phone, I can ONLY view the main page which lists all the forums. Anytime I try to click into a forum or Subscribed threads, I get an advertisement banner and the rest of the forum isn't loading.

Its essentially now made it impossible for me to access BnB via my phone which sucks because I'm so busy during the day that the majority of my access to BnB is on my phone right before I go to sleep at night :(

Help? Any tips?

I've tried clearing cookies, cache, history etc on my phone but its still doing it.

There's another thread about this a bit further down the page xx

It's not just on iphone I'm getting it on android too between it and the mobile version only loading ads I'm getting pee'd off with bnb

I'm getting it on a Samsung phone with b n b as a shortcut on my desktop. Argh! Although weirdly enough it doesn't appear on this thread.....

We are aware of the issue, I too am getting it so know how frustrating it is x

Me too, thought I had accidentally clicked on something to enable pop ups. It's horrible!

This happened to me when I told my phone not to allow the site access to my location details. Once I allowed it it fixed itself. Naughty!

Also have it on my Samsung android. My tablet (fire running silk) is ok though.

Well, I guess that's it for me with BNB. I only use the mobile site (even on my PC) as the "momtastic" crap does my head in.

And now the mobile app is pretty much unuseable on the phone. Seriously, are they trying to stop people using this site. These ads NEED to go.

iphone 4s through safari

I have this too on my iPhone, I thought I had a virus or something on my phone :wacko:
I however don't have these popups on my iPad

Xx

They've gone on mine :) :)

Edited - spoke to soon, they're back now :( :( :(

I use the desktop site on my iPod touch, and I've got the pop-ups. It's not just the mobile site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->