• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pop ups on iPhone (merged other threads related to the same problem).

Patch the same one posted on page 1?

I'll have this looked into this evening (due to time differences). I've repeated the problem on my phone and agree it's disrupting forum use.

Wobbles

I'll have this looked into this evening (due to time differences). I've repeated the problem on my phone and agree it's disrupting forum use.

Wobbles

I get it if I use the mobile or desktop site on my iPhone but don't get it now I'm using my macbook.

This has been happening to me too, I've also got an android Samsung and like to have a quick catch up on the forums in bed at night and the last few days all I could do was see the main forum page, then when I clicked "subscribed threads" I'd just get a white page with one small ad at the top.

I haven't changed any location settings - it didn't ask me to so I wasn't aware that is how to fix the problem. However, last night I noticed this white page with small ad wasn't an issue anymore, I was just getting a big ad at the bottom of the screen, which I had to close every time I went to a different page. V. annoying, and now also slightly concerned that somehow my location has been tracked without me knowing?! Not sure if that's even possible but I'm really no techhie.

Started getting this on my iphone4 today too, happens everytime I refresh/go to a new page.

Have been getting this since yesterday on my samsung galaxy. Really irritating! I keep accidentally pressing the ad when i go to close it and it takes me to some facebook page. Wish somebody could sort it out.

Im having this problem too. Will be avoiding bnb til its sorted. Its so irritating!

This happened to me when I told my phone not to allow the site access to my location details. Once I allowed it it fixed itself. Naughty!
I use my device a lot and it's never asked me for location, BnB is not an app so not sure how that would happen (tech stuff is not my strongest point lol). Could have been your google/browser requesting... I will ask about it though for you!

As for the ad problem I have issued a report (confirmed above, I merged the threads).

Wobbles

ooh yes, that reminds me. BNB has been asking for my location on the iPad. I always say no, but as yet I haven't seen an ad. Today is the first time I've noticed the Ads on the iPhone but as yet it hasn't asked me for my location. It wont be the safari browser asking as it would ask for other sites too, if that were the case but it only does it for BNB.

I have had this since Friday, I never got asked my location. I don't use the mobile site I use the web version on my phone.

IPhone 4S safari

Ive been having the same problem and im not iphone ive got an htc android phone .Keep pressing the little red cross and half the time it take me to the site https://www.facebook.com/#!/ncs?fref=ts

I posted earlier about it https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1749773-whats-all-pop-ups-bnb.html

Wobbles

Yep, the same as the screen shot on the first page.

Thanks :D Was just getting my head around it all (and 4 different threads).

The tech team work on different time zones so as soon as I have an update I will let you all know :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->