Popping in from 1st trimester... Need ms encouragment

laila 44

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Congrats on being in third trimester I'm so jealous lol.

This isn't my first baby, it's my third but I'm suffering ms quite badley. Way worse than both my girls :( I'm almost 10 weeks. Please someone reassure me that it will end! I'm getting so depressed as I can't function at all as I used to. It's gotten a tad better but still bloody awful. At 6.5 weeks I was hospitalized for 3 days due to dehydration... Tell me it will end soon! Tell me I'll one day not have this feeling anymore! Lie to me lol. All jokes aside I can't deal... When did yours end? :cry::cry:

It will pass and you will feel better. I started a new job the week I found out I was pregnant and had to drag my butt to work every day with a fake smile on my face and hiding my throwing up breaks as best as I could. I would go home and just crash. This lasted from about week 7 to week 15. And then one day I felt a lot better, and by about 3 days after that it was completely gone!
I know it is awful but it is temporary :)

Good luck.

Thank you so much for the encouragement. It just feels like it will never end :(

I've been bad both times but found it harder to deal with this time with a toddler to look after. I literally couldn't lift my head off the pillow for what seemed like forever. It started to improve by around 13 weeks and had completely gone both times by 14/15 weeks.

I've been bad both times but found it harder to deal with this time with a toddler to look after. I literally couldn't lift my head off the pillow for what seemed like forever. It started to improve by around 13 weeks and had completely gone both times by 14/15 weeks.

Exactly how I feel! Can't really do much besides lie down every day all day :( it's depressing... I sure hope mine ends as quickly as yours did. Thank you for the encouragement xx

The first trimester was the hardest for me! I know exactly how you feel. I was nauseous from the moment I woke up til the moment I went to sleep every day from about 6 weeks to 14 weeks. I was lucky that I only actually threw up a few times but being extremely nauseous and scared of throwing up 24/7 isn't fun either!

I could barely function. I couldn't go in the kitchen let alone cook anything... I could barely stand being at home because the slightest smell of deodorant or cleaning product or food made me feel so sick but at the same time I was too unwell to get out of bed and go out away from the smells! It will definitely pass and you will feel incredible. I haven't felt nauseous since I was about 14 weeks - I'm now 32 weeks and although the third trimester is tiring and uncomfortable I would still take it any day over the first trimester. Don't worry you'll get there!

Umm my first baby we won't discuss...
This one though bang on 12 weeks morning sickness gone :)

Thank you ladies :) it gives me hope ... I can't even open my fridge or care for my other 2 kids it's debilitating!! I can't wait until 14 weeks... Hopefully I'll be just as lucky xx

i Had the same problem with all of 3 of my pregnancies as well. It seems like the nausea got a tad better but the exhaustion got worse. Probably bc you can't just lay around while having other children to take care of. Mine was so awful I had to stay home from work for a week because I was throwing up so much. It eventually passed right as i got into the 2nd tri around 12ish weeks. Hang in there hopefully only a couple more weeks to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->