Popping in from first tri...

CRWx

my little family - complete <3
Reaction score
Hi!

Just wondering if anybody could give me a little insight, obviously I know everybody's different but some experiences would be reassuring!

I'm currently in hospital hooked up to a drip due to dehydration (they've also given me some very fetching hospital socks :lol:) because I haven't been able to keep anything at all down... I've scared myself to death googling about hyperemesis grav and now I'm panicking that I'm hurting my baby!

My question is when did your sickness stop w/ HG? And was your bubs ok? I've been told that bubs is absolutely fine but I'm like a dog with a bone and can't get the thought that my little squish is being hurt in some way...

Sorry if this doesn't really make sense, a little shaken up with the 100MPH thoughts! :dohh:

TIA xxx

ETA- I'm 9 weeks tomorrow if that's any help.

Some women have it all their pregnancy, I was never officially diagnosed with it with my first because I just thought it was normal to be puking my guts out all day every day lol, either way baby will be fine, he/she will steal what he needs from you ;) I had to go to the hospital several times for dehydration with my first

Sorry, forgot to add mine went away around the beginning of my 3rd trimester

1st at 14 weeks, 2nd at 12 weeks and 3rd (this pregnancy) 10/11 weeks xx

I had it with my first and pretty close to it with my third..but with my first I was being sick day and night all the time!! nothing stayed down not even water..I lost a bunch of weight... it went away around 20/22 weeks..Oh and baby was totally fine!
so sorry your feeling so bad I hope it eases off for you soon hun

Never had it but I know from reading threads on baby forums that many women have it their entire pregnancy and baby turns out fine. Babies are very resilient and are parasites. So they will get what they need regardless, and it will like be you that suffers and not them.

I've never had it, but my best friend did. She was sick all the way to the end unfortunately. But on the bright side she has a very happy and healthy baby boy right now.

I was never officially diagnosed with hg but I'm sure I had it. I vomited all day and night until 31 weeks then I just fell sick until the birth of my daughter. I lost a lot of weight with it. My baby was very healthy and weighed 6lbs 14 at birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->