Popping in from ttc, did anyone get implantation bleeding/ spotting?

MaisyMay

Oakley's Mummy & 1baking!
Reaction score
Hi girls, first of all congratulations to all of you on your pregnancies :) I hope you don't mind me popping in from ttc.
I'm just confused and anxious about what's going on with me and I was hoping for some of your experience and advice.
I started spotting yesterday morning (10dpo) It was kind of pinky red, but just a tiny blob mixed in with my cm (which was clear, but not stretchy) I thought oh no my lp has shortened and I'm getting af. I started panicking about lpd. Then it seemed to stop completely. This morning after I went to the loo it's there again, just a few tiny pink streaks mixed in with ewcm! The cm that reaches my undies is creamy but if I poke around in there :blush: I get streaks of pink mixed in with v stretchy ewcm. I took a test today which was negative, I think I see am evap line, but I'm definitely classing it as an evap.
I really don't want to get my hopes up and start thinking it's ib, but I can't help but wonder. I'm starting to worry that I didn't even ov and this is just my hormones beign messed up.
I just wanted to know if any of you had ib and what as it like? Did you test negative the day after you started ib and when did you test positive?
Thank you in advance for any responses. H + H 9 months to everyone x x

Hey there! I had implantation bleeding but don't know what dpo I was as I wasn't ttc this month. I had just brown discharge and I assumed that my period was coming. The discharge lasted maybe a day and when my period didn't start up I took a test and it was positive. The very next day, which was 3 days passed my missed period, I had more brown discharge which worried me because I thought that's too late for implantation, but the doctor still said that's most likely what it was. Mine was only brown but I've heard a lot of ladies say they had pink or red, and sometimes even a flow like a period. You are still a little early so I wouldn't give up yet! Good luck to you!

Thank you for your reply dreamer. happy and healthy pregnancy to you :) x x

I had absolutely no spotting/implantation bleeding... sorry! (I was actually doubtful of my pregnancy for this reason, and PRESTO, bfp :) )

I had absolutely no spotting/implantation bleeding... sorry! (I was actually doubtful of my pregnancy for this reason, and PRESTO, bfp :) )

I didn't have any implantation bleeding when I was pregnant with ds. My only symptom was very sore boobs that didn't lessen as I neared af. That's why I'm doubting this is ib. I don't think it's af coming early anymore (fingers crossed as it hasn't increased at all in two days. SO the only other thing it can be now is that I didn't ovulate and my hormones are wacky :( I did have very dark opks though and major ov pain, but I guess the eggy didn't pop. Happy and healthy pregnancy to you x x

This is my fifth pregnancy, I only had it once with my first.

This is my fifth pregnancy, I only had it once with my first.

Hi JakesMummy, congratulations on your pregnancy. Do you mind me asking what your ib was like with your first? and do you remember how long after it you got your bfp? x x

I've had it with all my pregnancies. With pregnancies #1,#2 &#3 it was a single spot og brown blood on 9dpo. With this pregnancy I got a single spot of brown blood at 8dpo and another at 9dpo and hey presto, 2 sacs on my first ultrasound, so 2 lots of implantation!!

Hi I had implantation bleeding both times sadly the first ended in miscarriage, it was just one wipe of pinky watery blood when I got home from work, tested the next night and got a pretty strong positive! :):) good luck xx

Oh and this time I got a positive test 10 days before my period was due!! :o

I had implantation bleed at 7dpo and with my next pregnancy I had it at 4dpo

Thank you for your responses girls. Mine doesn't sound much like any of yours. It's only a tiny bit, but like I said it's mixed with ewcm and it's not brown it's more pinky red although I guess today is more brown. It's not making it to my undies, only if I erm inspect inside. I'll have to wait and see I guess, but it's not looking good. I at least hope I ovulated cos that would suck if I didn't. Celesse congrats on your twins!! and H+H 9 months saraa and everyone :D x x

Sorry mytwo angels I posted that before I saw your post. Thanks for your reply and good luck on your journey x x

Sure! When I wiped it was literally like my cm was tinted pale pink, so bare it hardly noticed but I did notice because I was looking for it. It was only one wipe. It was around 7dpo and I waited til I missed AF to test.

I've had IB twice. First time (with my daughter) it was light pink and lasted 3/4 days - in fact I thought it was AF just incredibly light... I'd had a chemical previous cycle so thought everything was a bit out of whack - anyway it started about 7dpo.

This pregnancy it happened the day AF was due and was basically a brown splat in my knickers (tmi sorry!) - had a tiny bit of tan/brown when I wiped but that was it. It's honestly different for everyone... in every pregnancy. Good Luck xx

Thank you so much girls. I hope your right JakesMummy. I haven't had any more today. I'm thinking about testing with fmu, but I really don't want to see a bfn so I might wait it out :shrug: x x

I'm due Tuesday. I'm starting to worry that I didn't ov. Eveerything points to that I did, but I don't have sore boobs and I can't remember the last time I ov and didn't have sore boobs. This is my first cycle since stopping bfeeding (didn't ovulate at all in the whole 12 and a half months I fed my son) I don't know if maybe lack of sore boobs has something to do with bfeeding i.e. they were so hounded in that time that I don't get sore from a little thing like ovulating :haha: x x

I got a bfp on 10 dpo then on 11 dpo had a few pale reddish drops make it to undies. Didn't notice at first because undies were pink :dohh: but once it tapered to the brownish cm I figured out what was happening. The brownish cm started the same night and was gone by 12 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->