Popping in from ttc, did anyone get implantation bleeding/ spotting?

I just found out I'm pregnant this past Tuesday. On 10-11 dpo (can't remember exactly) I had one small spot of pink. On 12 dpo I had a few pretty large spots of bright red blood. I tested on 15 dpo and got a BFP. I haven't had any spotting since then.. I'm at 21 dpo now.

I had implantation bleeding
I had it at 6 or 7 dpo 2 days later I got my bfp
It was light pink spotting which looked like the start of AF an hour later it was gone
GL

I got af yesterday morning :'( That means that I started spotting before af on 10dpo and af arrived 12dpo. My af has always always been a clear 14 - 15dpo. I'm gutted. This was our first month ntnp and my first cycle since having ds and stopping bfeeding. I'm hoping the short lp was because I still had milk when I ovulated and that it will correct itself next cycle. At least I know I ovulated I guess. It would of been incredibly lucky to catch the eggy on my first ov without even having af since ds was born, so I'm trying not to be too down about it. I've ordered progesterone cream and b6 so hopefully that will help and the fact that my milk has gone too. Good luck to all you ladies and your little beans x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->