Popping over from TTC with a TMI question!!

Laura27

Reaction score
Hi ladies, congrats on all your pregnancies! I think I ovulated last Thursday and for the past couple of days ive had really sore nipples which I think is quite normal post-O, but also ive had LOADS of lotion / tacky CM (gross I know).

Did any of you experience this prior to your BFP?

I sure did, with my second! My boobs hurt from the very beginning with my second and there was tons of the creamy cm! Hope this helps, and I hope to see you here soon!

I had a ton of the tacky/sticky stuff for a couple of days during my tww then I went to just a little creamy cm which is where I stayed. Good luck!

I had increased CM before my positive tests with both pregnancies. Fingers crossed for you x

I also noticed increased CM with my first pregnancy. If I did with this one, I don't remember it LOL but I was at the beach just before my bfp so I was not SS as much as usual.

Fx for you!!

My 1st pregnancy my nipples were sore from 4dpo and I had lots of creamy cm.

This pregnancy I have no symptoms. Nipples definitely not sore and my cm was dry until 13dpo, very creamy cm.

Yep I had (and still do) lots of cm, in the first couple of weeks I kept running to the bathroom to check I wasn't bleeding!

My Nipples were sore from 1 DPO up to BFP, my CM was heavy early into my 2ww then got bone dry then yellowish stretchy leading up to the BFP.

I had thick creamy cm all through my tww and day before my bfp it turned really watery for a couple of days now back to creamy x

Thanks for all the responses ladies, you've given me some hope!! I'm having extreme hot flashes at work as well...like I'm in a sauna!

I still have sore nips and creamy CM! Hope you get you BFP!

I did notice a lot of CM with my first pregnancy with my son. This time, I didn't notice an increase. My boobs were sore (especially nipples), which is one of the things that had me thinking something was up. They were also very dark.

Yes my nipples hurt for about 2 weeks before I had my BFP (got BFP when I was 5 weeks preg) also had loads of CM which normally dried up before AF.

Good luck! x

Yep I've had both of those with my pregnancies, and I am also having hot flushes this time too , fingers crossed for you xxx

Yep, sore nipples is my sign that maybe a BFP is near..........good luck xx

I had lots of creamy cm with my first pregnancy and none this time around, so I don't really think cm can be a trusted sign of pregnancy. The hot flashes are a good sign though, I had them too and it was my first clue that I was pregnant because it was so abnormal for me plus I was extremely weepy for no reason lol. I hope you get your bfp!

I also had the same type of discharge, and it gets worse. Lol.

Yes in both pregnancies I've had lotiony cm! I knew something was up before my bfp as I usually dry up! Hope this is it for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->