• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

popping over from tww to see if anyone can help me

confuseds

Reaction score
hi ladies :)
im 11 days late for af and when i went to the toilet this morning there was some blood on the tp, i thought the witch had finally got me (i was gutted) so i put a pad on and went on with my day, when i went to go to the toilet again there was nothing on the pad but there was blood again on the tp when i wiped, im also not getting any cramps or anyother symptoms that the witch is here.
I have no idea what is going on with me body!
has anyone ever had this happen or could offer any sort of advice

i got a really faint positive on a frer when i was a week late and when i tested again a couple of days later with a chemist brand test it came back bfn.

hi ladies :)
im 11 days late for af and when i went to the toilet this morning there was some blood on the tp, i thought the witch had finally got me (i was gutted) so i put a pad on and went on with my day, when i went to go to the toilet again there was nothing on the pad but there was blood again on the tp when i wiped, im also not getting any cramps or anyother symptoms that the witch is here.
I have no idea what is going on with me body!
has anyone ever had this happen or could offer any sort of advice

i got a really faint positive on a frer when i was a week late and when i tested again a couple of days later with a chemist brand test it came back bfn.
implantation bleeding maybe?
if its not your period there's a few selection of what it could be.

thanks hun, thats what i thought it could of been, but then i thought it was to late for ib

thanks hun, thats what i thought it could of been, but then i thought it was to late for ib
oh no lol.
ib can happen anywhere from 6dpo to 14dpo to right before you period, just depends on your ph levels and body itself:thumbup:
so gl fx'd for you bfp:hugs:

I felt the same way. I actually remember saying to my husband "I feel like I dont even know my own body anymore" Then 2 days later found out I was pregnant. There is no way to get a false positive, my doctor told my at my first appointment. So I feel like there may have been some thing wrong with the test that gave you a negative. I would test a few more times if they still come back negative then I would call the doctor and tell them what is up. They will be able to help you out. Hope the best for you:) hugs

Oh, also, I got my implantation bleeding on the day of my missed period and for a day or so after that, if that helps:)

thanks ladies :) you are all so supportive, i have an appt with the doctors on Friday, to get some blood work done, so hopefully he can give me some answers.
The bleeding has gotton alittle bit heavier now, but still not like my normal periods

Just try not to worry. The month I least suspected it I got my BFP, and it was right after a confusing bout of WTH moments - no period, then period, then spotting, then who knows?? If it's not your month, you may never know what exactly happened, but that's worst case, and that's not too bad :)

On the brighter side, if you are pregnant, the very beginning is the scariest part, and you'll have already started that journey.

I agree with everybody above.. it could have been ib, or you may have af on the way. Getting a line is always a good thing though.. is it possible the second test wasn't as sensitive a test or your urine was more diluted? If its been 4 days since your first faint positive you can always retest- the line should be much darker by now. Good luck!

pithikaki: i wish i could thank your post a million times over!!! you certantly put a smile on my face :)
babydoll06: yer i think my first one was 10ml and the next one was a 25ml so that could definatly have something to do with the bfn (well i hope so) ill be doing another test frist thing on friday morning just to see what comes up

It depresses me to be the negative poster. But, could it not possibly be a chemical? It's just the faint line, then bleeding but not exactly AF type. I hope I'm wrong and it is implantation like the other ladies said. Best of luck. xx

i had a chemical about 2 months back :( and it was like my period with alot of cramping attached to it (origionally we thought it was an early miscarriage). The bleeding has pretty well stopped now and the little bit that is coming out is brown

I think you are not pregnant but for your satisfaction, you may consult from your physician. Thanks.

Oooh, fingers crossed for you.. it sounds like impantation bleeding to me, but dont get your hopes us, 11 days is quite late tbh xx Hope it all goes ok x

I'd definitely take another test-- but then I have no patience. If you get a negative at this point, it might have been another chemical, but perhaps lasted slightly longer than the last one? It's really unlikely after so much time has passed from a faint positive that you'd get a negative at this point if you are in fact pregnant. I also don't mean to be the downer on this thread-- but you can't get a positive result prior to implantation. So if you got a positive result before this bleeding, then this bleeding can't be IB (unless the first positive result was lost and you ovulated a second time in the same cycle). Your body only registers the hcg once implantation has started.

This was explained to me by my obgyn (in UK), but here is a quote from the American Pregnancy Association's webpage: 'The hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (better known as hCG) is produced during pregnancy. It is made by cells that form the placenta, which nourishes the egg after it has been fertilized and becomes attached to the uterine wall.'

Pregnancy tests are designed to register the amount of hcg in your urine. If it's over 5ml, it can indicate a positive pregnancy! Most tests are not that sensitive though.

Also which tests are you using? I got lots of negatives on internet cheapies when I was pregnant- even with a dark line on frer. So I no longer trust them. I also know of women who got false positive on the I.C.s with the pink dye (as opposed to blue). I'd get a good store-bought brand and test! If you get a positive then you are preggers :)

Hope it works out for you!!! And even if it didn't work out this month, don't give up. It took us 4 years for our bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"