Popping sound in belly

Mrs CP

Reaction score
I have heard a popping sound coming from my belly at, once a day for the past week. I can't feel anything, but it is quite loud. I'm nearly 37 weeks. Has anyone else had this and know what it is? Have googled it but no one seems to know the reason c

I get this too, I also wondered what it was, maybe its just baby catching something?

I had this is in my 1st pregnancy, and my midwife told me they thought LO would have a clicky hip. So I was quite worried! He came out fine with no problems! Turns out a lot of my friends who had babies after me had the same thing and babies fine! God knows what it is xx

I've had this, like a popping/clicking sound. I don't know what it is though, but just wanted to share that I've had it too. xxx

I get this all the time! The first few times I thought 'uh oh' and expected to stand up and my waters to go but nope :shrug:

Yep I have had it everytime, strange isn't it, seems it's a mystery lol

I got this from about 30 weeks with this one! No idea what it is, but it sounded like a suction/pop to me - not at all like clicky joints which is what I have read that it could be. Also since LO was born, I haven't heard any clicking coming from her hips/legs or anything. No idea what is was but it happened to me 4-5x/day! :shrug:

this has happened to me also and it almost felt like a pop of air or something, ceven tho i know theres no air there lol, strange noone can tell us what it is lol

I get this all the time! The first few times I thought 'uh oh' and expected to stand up and my waters to go but nope :shrug:

Lol! That is exactly what i thought the first time! Good to know its a common thing x

I had that in my first pregnancy, when my son was born he sucked his thumb and smacked his lips to a kind of clicking sound. I often though it was that, when I was
Pregnant it was like a clicky joint sound

I get this about 20 times a day and neither my consultant nor midwife know what it is!

I asked my physio as I thought it might be the baby, but she told me it was the base of my spine popping/clicking (like when you stand up and your knees click IYKWIM) with the weight of the baby, but it comes from the inside so you think it's the baby.

She put it more technically than that........

Hugs and xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"