Poppy's 'get my ass to the gym' journal

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
New Year's Resolution - to lose a bit of weight and get fit this year. I would like to start TTC spring/summer this year and (ideally) want to be at a good weight (for me) and in reasonable shape before then. I don't want to keep just adding weight and adding weight with each pregnancy without

I am a bit annoyed with myself, as after about a month after Tristan (my 15 month old son) was born, I went under my pre-pregnancy weight. However, since I started weaning him (and kept eating cakes!) and over Christmas, I have put on over half a stone, making me about five pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight!!!

I have just joined a gym and am determined to try and lose a stone. I am not massive, but feel out of shape and flabby for what I would like to be. Over the last couple of weeks, I have been to the gym about three times a week and feel good. I seem to have gone down a bit in body fat percentage but not in actual weight yet - however someone told me that muscle weighs more than fat - so here's hoping!

My pre-pregnancy weight - 9 stone and 9 pounds
Lowest weight after birth - 9 stone and 5 pounds
Weight now - 10 stone (ugghhh!!!):cry:
Weight target - 9 stone
Ultimate weight target - 8 stone and 10 pounds :thumbup:

Oooh, was at 'Legs, Bums and Tums' class tonight - legs will kill tomorrow!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->