Popular Things you Hate

Raggydoll

Reaction score
I've had the time of my life has just been on the radio. It just reminded me of how much I hate Dirty Dancing, the film & Music.

I also really don't like Pretty Woman.

What popular things do you all hate?

50 shades of grey...never read it and dont want to! Hyped up so much and I just know I wouldnt enjoy it. Sick of hearing about it!

I hate Harry Hill...totally unfunny.

Xxx

50 shades of grey...never read it and dont want to! Hyped up so much and I just know I wouldnt enjoy it. Sick of hearing about it!

I hate Harry Hill...totally unfunny.

Xxx

I usually read a book in a day or 2, I just finished the first 50 shades and it has taken me months! No desire to read the second,its so poorly written and boring!

The Only Way is Essex

I tried to watch it yesterday, but oh my god it's so awful. Too many adverts for it too D:

Definitely second TOWIE. All everyone on my facebook and twitter seems to go on about it and they're just the kind of people I'd throw my drink over if I actually knew them to watch the inches of fake tan and makeup pour down them. Irritating as hell lol x

Flossy shoes.....why would you want to wear something that EVERYONE wears, not for me really

I agree with so many.

TOWIE - What's the fascination with these insipid self absorbed morons.

50 Shades - a great case of jumping on the bandwagon. I've read extracts, it's so poorly written I can't bring myself to read more. On the plus side it's got people reading.

The Only Way is Essex is something I absolutely can't stand, even if I see an advert for it the telly goes off! xx

The only way is Essex, made in chelsea, Geordie shore & anything else similar..!

Hate is a strong word.
I hate female singers that sing like they're holding their noses.
I hate the actress in Twilight, she looks like she's about to fall asleep all the time.
I hate internet / cable commercials.
I hate the trends that are promoted by music television.
I hate word trends like "phat jawn" "awesome"
I hate text message
I hate sweatpants
I hate flip-flops
I hate the underwear hanging out the top of the pants look

I could go on. But I'm sort of brain dead this morning.

50 Shades of Grey
Only Way is Essex/towie/made in Chelsea/etc. Why the people that go on those shows are so glorified I don't know.
Jedward:grr:
X-Factor and all other similar shows.

Ugh i hate all musical films i cant stand them i can sometimes cope with grease but thats as far as it goes i hate dirty dancing, mama mia etc.

Cant stand cheryl cole either which is crazy as i used to love her god kbows why lol

-50 Shades - read the first and just haven't been able to get into the second despite trying a couple of times.
-IPhone - not for me, drove me nuts and I barely used any of its features. I'm a Nokia girl!
- Barbour coats
- Uggs
- Geordie Shore
- Big Brother
- Twilight
- British soaps
- Jessie J

Madonna, Big Brother, TOWIE or anything of the similar format.
Myleene Klass is right on top of my list though. Not much beats her :rofl:
Rick Stein
Food channels
Tourists (it's roadwork central in my town, we have no room for tourists :rofl:
People who walk to slow
People who poke me in the head with their umbrellas
Superdry jackets
Red hair (both too common for my liking now)
Leggings. Leggings of any sort. Especially Aztec print.

Therapeutic lists I might just add to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->