Popular Things you Hate

TOWIE and anything with Paul's Boutique stamped all over it, bags, jackets etc. Why would you want to wear the same jacket everyone else is wearing?:shrug:

I cannot, for the life of me, tolerate Lady Gaga (I'm sure she's a lovely person, with all of her activism and what not, but her music is horrible, her choice of attire is obnoxious, and I most definitely never in my life want to see her naked) or Katy Perry. I just think they, as artists, are lacking any substance that would make their work interesting to me.

All the celeb shows, come dancing, pop factor, in fact dosent even have to be a celeb, just wanna be people on these shows make me cringe

Facebook
Fifty shades of grey
X factor, britains got talent etc.....
Cheryl cole
Lady gaga
Random girls off towie.... Unfortunately I live in the area they film and some of them are so far up their own arses that it hurts.

Big brother, the only way is essex, any of those "reality" tv shows, they do my head in.

Harry Hill - hes not funny at all.

I have a shiny brand new one.
The Olympics.
Piss off and end already i want my normal TV back but you're all OH is watching...
:brat:

Crocs
Chris Moyles

OMG I forgot about Chris Moyles, the no talent arse

When I used to travel to work in the car with DH, we used to have to leave the house at 7, and he always had Chris Moyles on the radio, and I just wanted to scream :haha: Even his voice annoys me, especially at that time in the morning!! DH now knows better than to put him on when I'm in the car :thumbup:

Crocs
Chris Moyles

OMG I forgot about Chris Moyles, the no talent arse

When I used to travel to work in the car with DH, we used to have to leave the house at 7, and he always had Chris Moyles on the radio, and I just wanted to scream :haha: Even his voice annoys me, especially at that time in the morning!! DH now knows better than to put him on when I'm in the car :thumbup:

I hate the fact he doesnt play any music you just have to listen to him talking shite for 3 hours

Right now it would be easier for me to list the things I don't hate :rofl:

Chris Brown.
I utterly refuse to have any music playing in this house involving him.

On that topic, I hate rihanna too. How disgustingly trashy can a woman get?

Any "reality/talent" show. Isn't TOWIE scripted? I tried to watch it once and I swear I dropped 10 IQ points in the opening titles alone. And things like The X-Factor, just gets more irritating every year.
Twilight fans - love the books (so far, on the third) and the movies.. Aren't the best adaptations but they aren't the worst either. But the people who wear t-shirts that say "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob" annoy me. And I genuinely saw a group of girls aged about 14 stood outside Boots the other day spraying themselves with body glitter, babbling about looking like a Cullen. Really?!
Stupidly high heels. You can't buy a nice pair of shoes to go out in that shouldn't come with a health warning and built in airbags for when you fall over. I know that makes me sound old, but I'm not. I'm 22 and just really uncoordinated without making stilts part of the equation.
Any woman TV personality. Cheryl Cole, Holly Willoughby, Katie Price, the Loose Women lot, Lorraine Kelly, Cat Deely, Kate Thornton (I think she might be the worst), can't stand the lot of them.
The culture of compensation. If someone pushes me out in front of a bus, yes, they are responsible. If I trip up in the street and graze my knee, my first though is generally, "get up, you plonker," not, "must write to the council, there was no sign there, no barrier around that ever so slightly raised slab, it's their fault, THEY WILL PAY!" And we wonder why insurance premiums are so high. Some things are just accidents/unfortunate.
ETA
The Olympics. Waste of money. And I want Pointless back on TV please.

jeremy clarkson i want to smack that smug grin off his face!!!! i hate him!!!
karl pilkinton- i used to love him but im sorry i think hes fake noone can be that dim!

Wimbledon - I find tennis so dull & DH loves it - & now it's on in the olympics too!!

Alan Partridge - I just don't find him funny.

Ricky Gervais.
Am i the only person in the world that wants to smack him with a frying pan?

Carol McGiffin.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I hate her. I want to kill her. Shes just KLABAQEL;HNGWHESEN
I want to throttle her with that ridiculous paperclip necklace she wears.

Phew.
Feel better now ;)

omg McGiffin gets my goat when she starts talking about parenting. :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back