Popular Things you Hate

Duck Face posing in photos. Does anyone look good doing this?

Duck Face posing in photos. Does anyone look good doing this?

I've always thought the duck face makes me well sexy in photos.
https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m524/lhancock90/PlanetGroup09-2.jpg
Do you concur?

:rofl:

I really dislike:

Towie and all similar crap
Radio One - especially Chris Moyles
Michael McIntyre
Keith Lemon
Celeb gossip
Crocs
Uggs
Flip flops
Fake tan
Rhianna
Eastenders
Drinking before you go out in order to get drunk faster/cheaper - I'm all for having a cheeky one or two but why make the aim of a night out to get drunk and puke on your own shoes?

But..... my favourite thing about the human race (and Britain) is diversity, so while I'm loving a giggle at this thread its good we don't all like the same thing :)

irregular choice shoes! I don't get it. They are so....ugly. Same goes for pink lining changing bags!

Me too! Have never got the big deal with either of these! I was given a Pink Lining changing bag...and regifted it ;)

And the eyewear thing...but mine is more people wearing glasses when they don't need to. Especially the kind of Hoxton look...too cool for school with a large dash of pretention thrown in.

And the eyewear thing...but mine is more people wearing glasses when they don't need to. Especially the kind of Hoxton look...too cool for school with a large dash of pretention thrown in.

The whole Hoxton Hero look. Eurgh.
Especially where i live.

I dislike:

How vans and converse have become so popular all of a sudden. I had a pair when they weren't cool and now everyones got them!

How you have to have itunes to use your ipod

How Yodel delivery service haven't delivered my parcel when I waited in all day Monday

How you have to pay council tax

Potholes when roads should be smooth

The cost of living

Oh I have some more!

Bloody facebook shares my newsfeed is all "such and such shared such and suchs's photo" booooring.

And "liking this page will beat cancer" etc etc

The whole minging pauls boutique range i don't get it?

Oh this is not that popular but I still friggin hate it. On amazon, when people review a product and it is not a review of the product but a review of the seller. Seriously People this is not ebay, and when I look at product ratings, I want to know whether you think the product is any good and not whether the seller took 10 days to send it or had it in bad packaging. it is not that hard to keep product review and seller review apart !

I hate driving my car!"!! I actually hate driving and only do cause I have too.

I don't even have a drivers license- and I am 27 :p

Topshop. I've officially asked Ian to shoot me if I ever become a Topshop clone or look like one of their dickhead mannequins.

Nude/beige coloured lipstick/gloss.

Bugaboos. I did LOVE the Donkey and want one real bad, so that's an exception. That aside I hate the whole Bugaboo range. I just don't get it. I think they're ugly, look disjointed and just odd.

The "I spent ages getting ready to look like I never got ready" look. If I'm going to spend time on my appearance I want to look like I made an effort.

The Olympics. Ok, so I don't HATE the Olympics... but I am completely indifferent and look forward to when FB isn't taken over by it anymore. Yes, I am VERY proud to be British. Was before all this. Will be after. I just do nto care for sport or bandwagon very much.

Glasses on people who don't need glasses.

Adele

Lana Del Ray

Simon Pegg

TOWIE etc

Chelsea boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member