Popular Things you Hate

I totally forgot about tattoos! I feckin HATE them, everytime I see one I just wanna scrub it off :dohh:
Another one for the list - ombre hair. It just looks like really really bad roots. I'm gutted the trend wasn't big after I had Lucas, my roots were past my ears I'd have fit in great :lol:

I am with you on the Tan vanilla. I am pretty pale by nature and I have no desire to get a tan by sunburning myself or put some tanning creme on.. :haha:

the soddin olympics!

Katie Price, Peter Andre, Jeremy Kyle, those bloody TOWIE adverts which are shown EVERY SINGLE AD BREAK, people who wear leggings as jeans and you can actually see through these leggings ... yuck!!!!!, life insurance/PPI claims/injury lawyers/sofa adverts, girls who wear hot pants with their asscheeks hanging out, people who have kids and walk several feet ahead of them and don't keep an eye on them (hmm, someone could come along and snatch them?!), the sun newspaper, the fat go compare guy :growlmad: amazon for sending small things in big boxes, 50 shades of soddin grey *snore*, shopping channels...

Oh I'm sure there's more :wacko:

Ooh I can't stand the orange barbie everything fake look!

I have you on insurance adverts. Whats wrong with sky sports that every of their adverts is an insurance advert?

I really really really hate stella cidre ughh dont know why people drink it!

I am sure all of these have already been mentioned but...

- ABBA.
- Orange people. It´s just not right.
- Musicals.
- Reporting every little thing on FB. I do not need to know you have rearranged your lounge. Or that your kid (or yourself!) farted. Literally.
- Thongs.
- Small dogs. (I used to own one before people get upset! I loved him to bits but he was not healthy due to breeding and was intimidated by anything larger than a football, poor thing).
- Table tennis. A sport. Really?

Have you seen olympic table tennis? youll see why it is a sport there. it is more than jsut your avergae ping pong ;)

what do you mean with Orange people?

Ok, I haven't seen olympic pingpong so you may be right there :)

Orange as in dayglo. It just looks wrong...

Towie, is it just me or is it fake, stupid and boring!? I'd rather watch paint dry. I've seen one episode and I don't like it at all, for ten minutes all I heard was "oh... shut upp!" :gun:

What annoys me even more is that almost EVERY time I see my sister she asks "do you watch the only way is Essex?" I think she's started asking every day now just to annoy me! :dohh:

Twilight - the books put me to sleep - well, the 1.5 I got through....

American Idol (and all the other spinoff singing shows)

The "Pink" line from Victoria's Secret

irregular choice shoes! I don't get it. They are so....ugly. Same goes for pink lining changing bags!

Hate is such a strong word. But what really gets me fired up:

• Flip flops, seriously can't stand them. Just don't get why the heck they are so popular. I saw a girl walking through a cow barn at our local fair wearing them. Was secretly hoping she'd step in a cow pie. :haha:
  • Ugs, they just look clunky & why the heck do some wear them in the summer? Wouldn't that be too hot on the feet?
  • Pants so long that the cuffs are all torn up & dirty from being walked on. Eww.
  • Loud car radios, I mean the ones that all you hear is base thumping and don't even see the car yet. And when it does pass by, half the time it is so loud you actually hear the trunk vibrating. Can't imagine what their hearing must be like.:growlmad:
  • Guys with their pants falling down. I really don't need to see their undies. :nope:
  • People who say "omg" like it is too difficult or would take too long to say the actual words. I am so over short hand thanks to the world of texting.
  • Drivers that tailgate. Apparently they think they can push you to make you go faster. Sorry people I value my life and drive the speed limit. We actually got flipped off by a semi truck driver in Wisconsin. That after he tailgated us for about a mile in the slow lane! If that wasn't unsettling.
  • Seen way too many drivers with neither hand on the wheel. Instead one on their cell phone and the other gesturing. Or worse they are actually texting while driving. :dohh: And you wonder why there are so many accidents.
  • People who block isles in stores so you can't get through. How hard is it to move your shopping cart to the side?!:wacko:
  • People who always drive with their high beams on, blinding the driver in the car ahead of them.
  • Tired of cell phone ads. Smart phones and tablets etc are just not for me. I prefer my 'dumb phone'.
  • Vast majority of reality stars and shows can just go away. Especially shows like Big Brother.

Wow more than I thought. Probably more but that is all that I can think of. :blush:

Why?

https://stoppopculture.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/131a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"