porch door too small!!!!!!

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
i measured my porch door at 74cm... just a few cm too small to buy the casatto u2 twin stroller :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

should i just go with the phil & teds then or can anybody recomend another stroller???

now im confused... on mothercare.com it says the pram is 78cm and on kiddicare it says its 74cm???

Oh dear!! maybe contact manufacturer

The pram im selling messures 73cm from wheel to wheel

I bought the cosattopram, the messurements on the site were these...

Folded: 45 x 24x 105.5cm
Unfolded: 63 x 78 x 108cm
Handle height: 108cm
Weight: 11.3Kg

x

if ever i got stuck in a door way, id collapse the bar tht makes the buggy go down an it fitted :blush: im sure helen said she used to do tht too lol!!!

it just decreases the size for a min till u set it up again

Do u want me to measure mine?lol x

if ever i got stuck in a door way, id collapse the bar tht makes the buggy go down an it fitted :blush: im sure helen said she used to do tht too lol!!!

it just decreases the size for a min till u set it up again

LOL! Yeah I do that from time to time. There's a safety catch on my buggy so that it doesn't totally collapse just drops an inch or two in width so you can get through tricky doorways.

I've got the Cosatto Duet Lite - Thats 34cm wide and only 13.7kg.....But it's a Tandum. I really like it, but think your after a side by side one?

https://www.childsplaysussex.co.uk/erol.html#12992X12997
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/The%20Sprogs/POA161578.jpg

yeah iwanted either a side by side or a phil and teds one. think i'm gonna go for the phil and teds one though as i haven't heard any bad reviews

With the Phil and Teds one, try and have a look at one in a shop rather than online first - I was really interested in getting one as they look really funky in the online pictures and I liked the fact you could turn it into a single pushchair too - But I wasn't so keen on how it looked in the "flesh" so to speak. The smaller baby gets a raw deal with how they are positioned, in my opinion. I also heard there were problems with the baby in the bottom getting their fingers caught in the wheels - Not sure how true that is.

I remember someone posting on here about the fingers in the wheels bit

you can buy a cacoon though which goes around the baby which surely stops things like that happening

The thing that put me off that pram was the fact the child is so close to the floor, id never put a baby in the bottom seat and i dont think its suitable for a toddler either coz of the wheels.

My consern with it was if it was raining, being so close to teh wheels you will get alot of spray and splash back from puddles etc

x

:( now im going off them again! grr.. i need a pram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor kid on the bottom if its raining, it will get all splashes! :blush:

I think they are a bad design. sowee :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"