Port Coquitlam or Tricities?

gina8177

Married with 1 baby boy
Reaction score
We are currently trying to conceive and have decided to have a midwife and a doula for the pregnancy and birth.

Has anyone had any experiences with midwifes or doula's in the tricities area?

Wow someone thats actually pretty close to me!! I just moved to maple ridge from Coquitlam, was in Coquitlam for years!! I have a friend that just had a baby and she was seeing a midwife and i believe she's in Coquitlam!

That is close! Did your friend have a good experience with her midwife?

Hello, Dh and I are NTNP at the moment and have also decided to use a midwife when the time comes. We just moved to Port Coquitlam. Google bc midwives and the midwife association of BC will come up, it's all registered midwives and such. I've read good reviews on Catherine Holland. Hope you find the right one, sending baby dust your way :dust:

Thanks! I've actually already used the listing and narrowed down to a few. I'm just hoping to get some personal experiences.

Hi I live in Burnaby... I never used a midwife in the tri-cities as never found one i liked but i used a really good bunch called the midwifery group on main street... they were great. Another great bunch are Pomegranate i did some pre natal classes there and they seemed very nice. Main st is not too far away, i dont drive and it was easy with transit to get there. I would recommend them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->