Pos HPT. Now what!?

Gnomer

Expecting number 2!
Reaction score
Brief history: First month ttc after having implant removed on 17th february. Had AF on 19th feb for aprrox 4 days.
Before implant my cycles where band on 28days.

Tested last wednesday, bfn. Tested this afternoon at around quarter to 1, got a very faint line. Tested again at around half 4 and got a much darker line!

https://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1061/sdc10058y.th.jpg
(not as noticable with this camera, but it IS a lot bolder to the naked eye)

I do not have a clue how far I would be. Any tips on figuring it out? Will still be REALLY early, but i am eager to find how far!

I would be on cd38 today, if that helps. Not too sure when I O'd, no signs I noticed =(

ALSO. Whilst I'm at it. I am nervous! This is my first. I'm amazingly excited and nervous and worried and completely unsure what to do? Shall i book to see my doctor now? Or make an appointment straight with the midwife?
Any advice on do's and don'ts? Any useful websites I should visit?
I cannot believe how completely unprepared I am. I really did not expect to get caught first cycle, and I purposely tried to avoid looking into pregnancy whilst ttc, mainly to keep me grounded and not get me over excited and impatient!

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated! Thankyou ladies =D

Huge congrats! Using an online due date calculator you're 5 weeks gone but not sure if this is accurate as this was your first period after coming off birth control. Do you know when you might have conceived as some calculators give you the option of calculating your due date based on this.

This site is invaluable for getting advice and there's lots of experienced mums as well as first timers. Last time I bought the 'What to expect when you're expecting' book and would recommend it, there's also an iPhone app of it.

It's only natural to be nervous as it's all new to you, try not to worry and enjoy this special time. Here you see the doctor first then get referred to hospital for your booking in appointment and first scan, so call your doctor soon, I was 6 weeks when I went. Are you taking pre natal vitamins? You can get advice on the NHS and food standards agency websites about what foods to avoid. Any advice you need just ask on here too! Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months :happydance:

Congratulations. I would get your appointment set up right away cause sometimes it can take some time to get in. One of the most important things is to get on some prenatal vitamins right away. And just try to stay relaxed and not stress to much and eat as well as you can. If MS has kicked in then just eat what you can. I don't know what kind of books you have available over in the UK but here in the US have a great one called 'What to Expect while Expecting'. Has tons of info without being too boring.

I'd say go straight to the doctors and they'll book you in with a midwife, and congratulations :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->