Pos HPTs, Spotting, Confusion!

zoemo

Reaction score
So I'm not new to the site, I had another username but I can't access it, so technically this is my first post. So hello all! Hopefully posting this in the right spot!

Anyway. So I got a positive digital Clearblue Sunday night, 22nd. I was cramping for about 3-4 days previous to that, which caused me to take the test. The next morning, I woke up to more cramping, and then some light light bleeding. So I freaked out (considering I've had a miscarriage before and I'm deathly afraid of another one) and called the doc. They did a HCG and progesterone blood test, which I get results for today when I go back for a follow-up blood test. The bleeding stopped about 20 minutes after it started, so I assumed it was implantation bleeding.

HOWEVER. Christmas morning, I woke up to spotting, that continued and got worse throughout the day. I once again freaked out, grabbed a FRER and got a bold positive. The kicker is this--I have Factor 5 Leiden, one copy. I don't know how many of you are familiar with this, but it's a blood clotting disorder that can cause complications with pregnancy, and from what I understand, a clot in the uterus can easily cause a miscarriage. So I went to the emergency room, afraid I had a clot. All they did was another blood test, confirming I was pregnant, and my HCG count is 313, which, according to them, means I'm 1 week pregnant? I didn't think it was possible to know at only 1 week! (I also haven't had AF for around 5-6 weeks) They did a physical exam, saying my cervix is very high, soft, and closed shut. They ruled out miscarriage for now, but I'm still spotting.

My question is, has anyone else experienced (or is experiencing) any early early spotting accompanied by some slight cramping? If it adds any info, the cramping is all right sided when I actually have it. I'd love to hear some feedback from you guys, since I have a nasty habit of using Google Doc. and getting myself nervous.

Thanks for reading!

I didn't know that it would be that high... lol. because I'm so early and they said my hormones are in the right range but acted like it wasn't high at all! haha but that is crazy :) and congrats girl! ive been having spotting ever since I got my positive Monday night, well I haven't spotted since yesterday. but that is what started my first mc which freaked me out. but since my period isn't due till Saturday, they say it's normal and a lot of women have spotting for the first weeks or when it's implanted.. I was freaking out too lol but it's perfectly normal! but congrats:) and hope you have a wonderful and happy pregnancy!!! :)

I was cramping last night and it went away.. one of my friend's on here told me like this "you're baby has to get snuggled up for the next nine months!!" so that made me feel better :) don't worry!! it's all normal.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->