Pos opk 15 dpo??!!

BabyD331

Reaction score
Why does this happen? I know I'm not ovulating again. I had a positive on the 6th. And I had all my o signs too. Now at 15dpo, they're really dark again!

I haven't taken an hot yet. I will on Wednesday when I have a little more spending money.

not trying to get your hopes up but then generally means only one thing..............pregnant :) xxx

not trying to get your hopes up but then generally means only one thing..............pregnant :) xxx

Really??! Well, what does it mean when they go negative again...? Still no AF.

if it has gone back neg i think you might have been ovulating late, when they stay positive it sometimes means your prg! xxx

Hmmm. Because I'm not having any other signs of O at all. No ewcm, no o pains...nothing.

I had a BFP dream last night and I can just feel it, lol. I'm testing in 2 days! But this OPK thing is crazy.

Okay so I took another with FMU and it was positive right away! Still is!

Also, I didn't know that it can be the same shade and still be positive. So I guess only 1 wasn't and it was probably because my pee wasn't very concentrated. IM GETTING MY HOPES UP!

Awwww fingers crossed for you hun,any symptoms or anything xxx

Pregnancy dreams, cramping Micky, headaches and being tired. Other than that, I've had more symptoms other months. No pj's and not normal after o signs like sore boobs and bad skin. Also, things don't taste right to me. I'm so scared to test!

Should I test with OH there or just do it alone?

Mildly** not Micky lol and PMS** nit pj's. Haha. Damn stupid ass smart phone.

hahaha my phone does that too, sooo annoying!!! Test with OH hun, if your def seeing the lines they should pop up when hes there too!! keep me updated!! xxc

I got a 3 pack of FRER. I'm going to take an opk this morning to see if its positive and if it is I'm going t take a FRER. I'm scared. I'm gonna be emotional either way....

OPK is very positive for the third time in a row. But my FRER is BFN????!!!!!!

That's so weird how many dpo are you now hun xxx

a pos opk was my first clue that i was pregnant. gl! :flower:

I'm not 100% but I had o pains and a positive OPK on may 6th. On the 7th, it was going back down.

My guess is that I am 16 DPO.

There are always exceptions to the rule, but if your OPKs are really positive, you should have a nice line on your FRER. Do you have pics of your opks from the 6th, 7th, and now?

With my chemical, my FRER was faintly positive for about a week and my opks were negative.

Yes, I have pics but I don't know how to post them from my phone.

sometimes it can be that af is about to show good luck

Haven't POAS at all since yesterday morning and still no AF. No other symptoms. Just tired and back is killing me but not like it does when you're about to get AF. I got paid today but I didn't test like I said I would lol. I will test with FMU in the morning with my last FRER. And then I guess every few days with dollar store tests until something happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->