Pos OPK w/ PIC!

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Hehe Ok so I figured I would post a pic up to make sure that I'm not just seeing things and that it really is positive. :blush::blush: Hope I'm right! :blush:

Attachments

• pos opk resized.jpg
    pos opk resized.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 51
  • pos opk resized 2.jpg
    pos opk resized 2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 31
  • pos opk resized 3.jpg
    pos opk resized 3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 35
hehe! Looks promising! MAYBE it's a little fainter than the control... but not by much!! Did you have a line at all yesterday?? Keep doing them to see if it goes away, then you know for SURE.

Congrats,hon!! :hugs:

Its an OPK, not an HPT. Its for O'! Hehe. I wish it was for that though...now onto the 2ww! *sigh*

Tiger I did but it was MUCH more faint...a definite neg!

on the ones i take.. the test line has to be equal to or darker than the control line.

i think the results line might be even a little darker 2moro,but these r good test,if uknow wot ur neg looks like then u defo know when its a poss if uknow wot i mean!! :)
catch that egg kym,u prob O 2moro :)

I'm really sorry to say, but that looks negative to me. That said I really hate ClearBlue because I find them damned hard to read. There's also no pattern for me. Some women have the slow fade in up to positive, but mine are not positive until they are positive. I had an almost positive two days before my positive O and then the day before there was hardly a line at all!

I use the cheapie internet OPKs so they're different than yours. Your test line isn't as dark as your control, but my test line just doesn't get as dark as the control. I think that's just how some of us are--either our bodies don't need as strong a surge to get going, or we get it later in the day/night. Mine was like this--went from nothing to this, then was a little lighter the next day, then gone completely again. This month I'm going to test into the night, to see if it gets darker then. I've definitely seen some girls' tests that are like this in the am/afternoon, but get darker than the control later at night. GOOD LUCK! And I'd say to keep testing! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->