Pos opk!!

peach44

Reaction score
I just got my first positive opk! I feel like I've been waiting ages...horrible timing though as my husband and I are unable to bd tonight! :( I got my positive about 7 pm. It was lighter a couple of hours before. I know they say between 12-24 hours is how long you have after "O", do I still have a decent chance if we bd in the morning? How long on average for you ladies? I'm just super nervous about missing my window!:shrug: Thanks in advance. :)

Yay! You are pretty much around the same time as me! I got my + OPK on Saturday morning. I think it varies for everyone but I thought you generally ovulate 24 hours after your surge- some longer some shorter I guess! Have you been BD up to your surge at all? You should come join our June group in the tww. There are a few of us ovulating this weekend x

Nice! It's nice to know someone else is in the same boat. I actually thought I had O'd earlier in the week to due to CM and temp (still new to temping), and we bd quite a bit this week, but of course we didnt for 2 days that were really in the middle of my window!! We did bd on wed and attempted on sat, but definitely bd this morning. :) I hope my timing is still good. I will definitely head over to the June thread. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->