Pos opk!!

peach44

Reaction score
I just got my first positive opk! I feel like I've been waiting ages...horrible timing though as my husband and I are unable to bd tonight! :( I got my positive about 7 pm. It was lighter a couple of hours before. I know they say between 12-24 hours is how long you have after "O", do I still have a decent chance if we bd in the morning? How long on average for you ladies? I'm just super nervous about missing my window!:shrug: Thanks in advance. :)

Yay! You are pretty much around the same time as me! I got my + OPK on Saturday morning. I think it varies for everyone but I thought you generally ovulate 24 hours after your surge- some longer some shorter I guess! Have you been BD up to your surge at all? You should come join our June group in the tww. There are a few of us ovulating this weekend x

Nice! It's nice to know someone else is in the same boat. I actually thought I had O'd earlier in the week to due to CM and temp (still new to temping), and we bd quite a bit this week, but of course we didnt for 2 days that were really in the middle of my window!! We did bd on wed and attempted on sat, but definitely bd this morning. :) I hope my timing is still good. I will definitely head over to the June thread. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->