Pos ov tests FOUR day in a row pic attached

Belle19

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!!
Ttc after a natural mc in September 2013. My last period was December 24th 2013. I have used ovulation tests since October and normally I have 1 day of positive then back to negative. Well for the last four days (almost5) I have had really strong pos tests....

Does anyone have any idea why!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 40
I'm not sure why it's been positive for so long but I would just keep testing, my last period was the 24/12 as well and I just got a positive ovulation test today as well and I'm on cd22 so I'm confused too lol

I'm not sure why it's been positive for so long but I would just keep testing, my last period was the 24/12 as well and I just got a positive ovulation test today as well and I'm on cd22 so I'm confused too lol

My first pos was Friday right through till today. Testing again when I finish work (I'm working nights so I test when I get in so my urine isn't diluted)

When do you usually ovulate Hun?? Xx

Usually between CD 15 and 17, but my cycles vary from 30-35 days and I've had longer ones too so it's all over the place. This is my first month back testing though.
Good luck :)

dont know if its just me but they look negative to me hu, the test line is lighter than the control line x

dont know if its just me but they look negative to me hu, the test line is lighter than the control line x

They are definitely positive. Here is a clearer picture. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 34
The 2 top look postive but bottom just off, prob my eyes tho. I had 15 in a row but the bottom line was dark purple and top line only very faint< turned out i was pregnant and opks were picking up the hcg in my body. I tested with 1 this morning and still the same and i will be 12 weeks next week so just goes to show opks defo pick up the pregnancy hormone hope u get a BFP very soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->