pos strip but neg digital?

deemarie1223

blended fam! mom 2 angels
Reaction score
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/deemarie1223/IMG_20130310_191037.jpg

That was last nights opk, i went and bought clear blue easy digital and it was neg last night and today. This had happened before:/ we are doing SMEP and i really can't miss O. Which one should i trust? This my second cbe thus month and i have 2 strips out of 20 for the answer. I can't afford more opks this month:( dies that look pos to you and advice is greatly appreciated!

TIA!
Dee

Please excuse the stupid auto correct stuff! Thus ~ this, dies~ does etc lol

Please excuse the stupid auto correct stuff! Thus ~ this, dies~ does etc lol

I am using THOSE SAME STRIPS!! You know what- i went to dallar store last night because from the moment I started those OPK strips from CVS i have had a pos for 7 days now- not near not almost but pos- I went yesterday and purchased a $tree brand and it was neg but still very visible. Anyway- tested this am with CVS and pos. Funny thing is the dollar store sensitivity is lower (25) than CVS- CVS has a sensitivity of 30. I got discouraged last night and more confused- pouted around but before I went to take a shower-I decided just to check my CM and it was VERY watery this am too and high. This AM my temp dropped very low so im hoping that today is my actual OV date- I plan on checking the strip again tomorrow - prob until AF (if she comes) to determine if they ever go neg and if i will ever use them again-

I saw someone else here was using the same ones too but hers went neg after she confirmed her ov had happened.

Dont be discouraged though!!! I was very discouraged but checking my CM and other signs made me realize i had to listen to my body just as well.:hugs:

Best wishes for you!!! :dust:

I'm glad to know I'm not alone:) its so frustrating! My temps have been weird, every 4 days they rise...it dripped today but not too the lowest its been...i figured the digital would def be pos, my cm us very watery/border line ewcm (i don't get a lot of ewcm, mostly watery). I can't check cp because my cervix has some damage from LEEP procedures.it takes the doc w a speculum 20 mins and a lot if pain to find my cervix lol..do I haven't even tried. I guess I'll just bd for the next 3 days, and assume I'm Oing. Maybe I'll get a dollar store one, just to see. Thanks!

Dee

I'm glad to know I'm not alone:) its so frustrating! My temps have been weird, every 4 days they rise...it dripped today but not too the lowest its been...i figured the digital would def be pos, my cm us very watery/border line ewcm (i don't get a lot of ewcm, mostly watery). I can't check cp because my cervix has some damage from LEEP procedures.it takes the doc w a speculum 20 mins and a lot if pain to find my cervix lol..do I haven't even tried. I guess I'll just bd for the next 3 days, and assume I'm Oing. Maybe I'll get a dollar store one, just to see. Thanks!

Dee

Oh yes! I would say ur in the same boat as me lol. I can't check mine in a min or two it's hard because mine in tilted towards the back . I checked it laying down this am n I struggled to reach it. I can feel it n e other time but I can't tell the texture, soft or firm because Its hard to feel for the tip so I get confused a lot . But the fact that ur watery it sounds like u ov'd like me today or getting close. I had no EWCM at all like I said last night I was standing up while checking it n it was crazy like water n dripped down my leg lol yes tmi - I said what do u know! Look at that lol. Plus my boobies feel on the verge of being tender. So in pretty sure today is mine. Keep us updated!!! Just keep baby dancing!!!! Sounds like u r fertile right now!!! :)

Thanks! I felt like i was the only one who can't reach their cervix, hubby can haha# i think i did o yesterday, we bd'd last night and will tonight and tomorrow...i hope i caught it! Ff will tell me:) good luck to you, what cycle day are you on?

:dust:
Thanks! I felt like i was the only one who can't reach their cervix, hubby can haha# i think i did o yesterday, we bd'd last night and will tonight and tomorrow...i hope i caught it! Ff will tell me:) good luck to you, what cycle day are you on?

Yeah!!!! :D LOL LOL @ "hubby can..." LOL - Sounds like you had fun ;)

Hey Im actually on CD 17. I BD's last night too - I wanted to ask did your strips ever go lighter? Mine all of a sudden got really dark yesterday morning . but It was also darker than control on Thursday but then "same color as" since I started testing.
Today was damn near purple so - Just a heads up- either something is off with me - or letting you know to keep testing - until you see it get lighter-

They got lighter and then darker for off and on...it was weird. Im out of strips but have a few dollar store ones and the first one i took yest morn was lighter theb last night was almost gone but this mirning the line was back but still lighter then the control..uugghh lol. Im saving my last digi until im sure! Im going with oing yesterday but will still test again tomorrow and cd18.. just in case. My cm is also changing back to watery...almost creamy. I guess we will see after a few more temps:)

They got lighter and then darker for off and on...it was weird. Im out of strips but have a few dollar store ones and the first one i took yest morn was lighter theb last night was almost gone but this mirning the line was back but still lighter then the control..uugghh lol. Im saving my last digi until im sure! Im going with oing yesterday but will still test again tomorrow and cd18.. just in case. My cm is also changing back to watery...almost creamy. I guess we will see after a few more temps:)

Im glad that it seems about normal now LOL - Mine has been now darker than the control since Tuesday!!! Just when I think Im in my 2ww. :( so frustrating, the watery CM seems to have subsided since yesterday- and my temps seem a little odd- we shall see!

Sound like your right though all things considered for you OV date- Sounds hopeful!!! I wish the best for you!!! Keep me posted!!! :)LOts of :dust::dust:

Jaycrew, we have a lot in common! Considering your recent post about these darn strips! I thought i was good but my temp has risen :( still no pos digi either! watery cm us back and 2 more + opks! Ff hasn't given me a coverline yet! Soooo frustrating! Sending lots of baby dust your way!

Oh wow!!!!! These strips are crap lol in not trying to be neg... But I wish my test strips would be lol had to say that that's not where I was going... Anywho- yes! They seem like the manufact is wrong or something because dollar store came just under being pos last night but strip was sooo dark. I didn't test today with dollar store opk. It seems like these tests can be a little misleading but I pray for all if our sakes that we managed to be successful in this! Someone one of us has the answer lol --- baby dust to u!!!!!

Oh n yes I'm going to track temp for a few more days because I think it's still a little to early but I went ahead n did an overuse on ff for right now.

Deemarie maybe they r right got a cheapie today n here's the pic.... Interesting

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom