positive 3 days running??

anna76

Reaction score
Hi all, wondering if you can help me. so after several months of NTNP we are going full scale trying for no 3. so i bought my first opk in months this week. thinking it was about the right time anyway i started it on tuesday (cd 12 of a 30 day cycle). got a positive or pretty damn close to positive. photo 1. Bd'd that night.

Then wednesday it was positive too. and on wednesday afternoon i had very familiar ovulation cramps i get every month although im not quite sure if that is exactly when im ovulating, just before or just after.. Unfortunately wednesday night my husband was away ....grrrr!!!

anyway did another opk yesterday fully expecting the line to be a lot lighter as when ive done them before ive only ever had one or 2 days at most of a positive but it looked exactly the same as the previous 2 days!!(photo 2) so now im confused! could it be the brand are rubbish?? they are superdrug own brand.
We Bd'd last night just in case anyway but pretty sure ive missed the boat. We did also have unprotected sex sunday night.

Am i in with a chance?? what do you reckon. opinions gladly appreciated even if negative!

Attachments

• WP_000127.jpg
    WP_000127.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 14
  • WP_000148.jpg
    WP_000148.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 10
I use Answer brand strips but I usually get about 4 days of positives, 2 regular and 2 very dark. I usually ovulate on the third day (2nd day of a very dark line) according to my bbt. I finally started tracking my BBT because I got tired of relying on LH surge (OPK) alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->