Positive Digital OPK but negative first response opk ???

maureenmarsh

Reaction score
I used one of the clearblue digital today at cd10 and with fmu and got a smiley face, I also did a first response 3 hours later with different pee and its close to positive but not quite, Which one should I trust????, Cd 10 is early for me to get a positive but my doctor up my clomid to 200mg this cycle so that may be why I'm getting an early positive, I'm trying to switch my ultrasound to today instead of Wednesday

Oh and last cycle was the same way, I got a positive on digital opk and the first response opk didnt go positive till the next day

Has this ever happened to anyone else??

I just got off the phone with my doctors office and they are going to do an ultrasound today at 2pm, Pray for some good follicules for me, I'm just worried cause cd 10 is really early for me, last cycle I didnt get a positive opk till cd 14

There is also the possibility that your body is going to surge more than once; it happened to me on my Tamoxifen cycles, but not my Clomid one. However, I was only on 50mg of CMD.

I believe the CB digi OPKs pick up a lower amount of LH than the FR...

Best of luck today!:flower:

I would think the digi would be better, but not 100% sure on that. Good luck!!

Thanks ladies, i'm getting ready to go to the doctors now for my ultrasound, i'm nervous that they wont see anything and that i'm all screwed up inside with the positive opk

Just got done with my ultrasound and my biggest follie was a 16 so doc said that I will ovluate within the next couple days, I guess i'm ovluating early this month or the increase in clomid has affected my ovluation days

oh thats great news and i really hope the earlier Ovulation works really good for you hunnie!!! :) go get those Spermies!!!!!! :D x

This is an excellent example of why we need to remember we ovulate sometimes up to 2-3 days after the positive opk! So def dont quit BDing until quite a few days after!

Btw, I got a positive digi the day before my positive FR when I used both one cycle. The digi was negative the next day and the FR was positive for like 3 days. Dont have ANY idea what that means.

I find that the FR and Answer brand stay positive the longest...drives me ape sh*t.:haha:

Yes dachsundmom, its uber annoying! No idea when in there you actually O! Blah! nothing is consistent! nothing!

:)

I really think the trick is to find one brand you like and stick with it; I know I get very excited over every pee stick I see in the store or online, but if we can all reel it in a little, maybe we won't drive ourselves :wacko:!:haha::hugs:

true. why are we peeing on two brands at one time. LOL

Bc you know every stick will tell us something different and there's always the hope that one magic stick will show us if the other magic stick did its job correctly!:haha:

Just got done with my ultrasound and my biggest follie was a 16 so doc said that I will ovluate within the next couple days, I guess i'm ovluating early this month or the increase in clomid has affected my ovluation days

Get to :sex: !!!

Good luck and lots of baby dust! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"